Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Online Worship

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I think this is a wonderful idea for seekers throughout the world to find answers, but I wonder if there is any screening to prevent just anyone posting whatever they want. For example, what if Mormons started posting their own articles, or what if someone posted a testimony of their spiritual journey that led them to the discovery that all gods lead to the same god and same salvation? Are there any standards to filter out false information being posted?

I also think that this is great. It will show allow people to share a testimony with other people. Unless there are people who are so idiotic to post something dumb.

Hi.

Thankyou for you interest in the post.

All articles and testimony's are checket before I publish them.

Articles and testimony's which is in some way against the word of God will not be published at Online Worship.

All articles and testimony's are checket for misspellings and on godly-ness.

If I find a article or testimony not worthy for Online Worship, it will not be includet on the website.

It normaly takes maximum 24 hours before a article or testimony is available. Normaly sooner than 24 hours.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back