Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Only one family

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

7angel

Some religions use versicle 21 to diminish the importance of the Mother of Jesus, it is only a way to be different itself from other religions, a quite antichristian resource,
all without exception we have a mission in this life,
this mission is the one that Jesus requests to us in that same versicle
" -- " My Mother and my brothers are those that hear the Word of God and they fulfill it
"", and the Word of God says; “loving to each other

the divine love does not make differences, God the same loves us to all, is no merit by which it is possible to be said, God love more to Peter than to Paul,

The one is the man that is included or it is excluded from the love of God and the others,
the one that it does not fulfill the word of God excludes from all love that can be offered them,
if we excluded the Mother of Jesus of our love, we also excluded the son,
God sent to its only son to form a single family " "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it."

LUKE 8

Then his mother and his brothers 6 came to him but were unable to join him because of the crowd. 20 He was told, "Your mother and your brothers are standing outside and they wish to see you." 21 He said to them in reply, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and act on it."

There is a difference between excluding Mary and raising her to a level equal, if not higher, than Jesus.

The verse you posted points out the correct attitude we should have towards Mary, that she is one of us, a sinner just like you or I, but one whom heard the Word of God, and acted upon it.

It's too bad that one denomination has put Mary on an indefensible pedastal, because Mary has a lot to teach us. Unfortunately the lessons that can and should be learned from Mary's examples, which are every bit as important as any of the male Apostles, are lost because too often the discussion becomes a quagmire of things claimed about Mary, which would most likely both astonish and sadden her if she knew about them.

I'd love to do an in-depth study on Mary, as the first Christian and her example of faith. But, it's probably not possible to do it without getting de-railed.

Hi Handy,

I do not have religion, but, I am learning a conduct, because that one is. The love to God and the fellow is not doctrine, is a way of life for always, 24 hours per day.

I know the suffering that feels a Mother by a son who is in problems, a father feels the same.

They passed many things to me that are difficult to explain and more difficult to believe

One of of those things was when Mary spoke me and sing to sleep like a Mother its baby.

And Jesus also spoken to me of the love of mom Mary, and I want to be part of his family

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back