Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Oral surgery tomorrow

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Jack Lewis

I'd been putting this off, but the dentist said it could get infected and close off my windpipe. He said he's seen it happen twice, and in both cases they needed an emergency tracheotomy. Most anesthetics make me sick so pray for the oral surgeon as well as my reaction to it all.

Hi Jack

May God be with you. I pray that you know that Jesus is with you, no matter what the outcome of the operation.

Your brother in Christ
Gary

Surgery went fine. Slept all day yesterday and all night, and half of today. I'm still groggy and dazed. I'll post more when I feel better.

Jack Lewis said:
Surgery went fine. Slept all day yesterday and all night, and half of today. I'm still groggy and dazed. I'll post more when I feel better.
Good to see you back. Glad you are all better and rested up. How is the rest of the family fairing?

Vic

Slept the rest of saturday and almost all of Sunday. I'm trying to get up and around today, but I get tired really easy. I can't figure out why, it should have been simple oral surgery. I can get about an hours worth of woprk done before I need to rest. Any more than that and I get dizzy and disoriented.

Well, I finally just took a day and rested yesterday, and this morning I was back to full strength.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back