Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Our 1 day old baby lambs! Links fixed!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sorry this took so long. Man, I can't believe how busy I've been lately!

fyi, our other Momma sheep gave birth to her twin babies night before last. One of her twins didn't make it and Momma just passed on last night. I never realized how fragile sheep were until recently. It's been a sad, confusing couple of days with much to ponder being so close to new life entering into the world and then death so close and interlaced with the giving of life. My wife made the comment as she cried yesterday how having to care for a baby lamb has really made her reflect on the words, "Jesus was the lamb of God"....

Were leaving for TN tomorrow morning and all I can say is that I'm glad the hotel were staying at allows pets, cause somebodies got to care for that two day old :biggrin

I don't have any pictures of our newest addition (our youngest has called him Chad), but here are the other two only hours old with their momma Chocolate.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Wow! A black and a white sheep. How cool! So sorry for the loss. Loss is a tough thing to take. But what a blessing to be the caretaker of a such a babe. :fadein:

Being a city slicker that I am, I appreciate your sharing the photos.

Thanks Jeff.

I bet theres a lot of spiritual lessons to be learned from sheep since God referred to them so much comparing them to His people.

Thats the cutest picture i've seen of a face on this forum. hehe

Yes they are! I love it when they are this young because they don't have any fear of anything whatsoever. Actually, they are very curious about the world around them and will come up to anything new, including our big dog to check it out.

If I could use one word to describe a newborn lamb, it would be the word "Innocent". If I had to use another word, it would be "Trusting".

Amazing...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back