Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Out of the mouths of babes

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Nikki

This thread is a place to share funny things your kids hav said/done.

This just happened a few minutes ago:

Kailey wanted to deliver the cookies to our neighbors (Wayne and Charlene) across the street and she wanted to go by herself, so I let her and Courtney go ahead. They're a really nice older couple (60's) and are great neighbors. I told her to tell them that they owed $7 and to make sure and say thank you before she left. So, I'm watching them out the window and they're talking for a while. I noticed Wayne look up once towards the house and I started to go out and ask if everything was ok. Then he went in and the kids started down his sidewalk and driveway. I figured "ok...they're fine". Then the phone rings. Wayne is like "I gave them $20 and when i told Kailey that I needed change, she said "We don't do that". LOL!!!!
:lol: So, I had to send her back over with his change. He said that he told her "What do you mean you don't do that?! Everyone does that". She just looked at him like he was nuts and said "Well, WE don't do that".

:-D Ah, to be young again. The cares of the world lifted through our lack of complete understanding. Let's Hope she doesn't grow up to be a politician. 8-)

These kids can literally make me feel insane one minute and have me cracking up the next. Courtney is my fighter, but she's generally quiet and low key. Kailey is my motor mouth and whiner. She's just like I was as a kid as much as I hate to admit it.

The other day, Kailey started picking on Courtney over a game or something. I culd see that Court was about to blow her top and I expected to see her haul off and hit Kailey, but she didn't. Instead, she put her hands over her ears really tight, face beet red and just screamed at Kailey: "You know what Kailey?! All you do is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!! That's all you do!!!!".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back