Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pale People need more Vitamin D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

tim-from-pa

Of course they do. But I can understand the confusion most people have when the medical world, the pharmaceutical world, and now the political world (such as Michele Obama and company) perpetuates their falsehoods and lies when they tell people:

1) Avoid the sun at all costs. It gives cancer! (That's exactly the BEST way to get one's vitamin D)
2) Get that cholesterol down to a reasonable number like negative 100! (Of course cholesterol is a precursor to vitamin D and if one has a cholesterol "deficiency" they also have a vitamin D deficiency--- not to mention drugs such as Lipitor does NOT prevent heart attacks. But wait! Isn't that why we're all bamboozled into taking it to begin with?)

So is it any wonder people are following that mainline advice, and yet getting cancer, heart disease, depression, diabetes and whatnot? And the real kicker is then they turn around and blame the populace for not taking care of themselves!

Vitamin D study suggests that pale people need supplements

i dont avoid the sun i just dont suntan.

and i get a lot of vitamin d. the sun doesnt cause cancer its the uv rays that do. the sun also is good for the skin , shoot i was taught that if one has a balenced view of sun bathing its not that harmful, one need not bathe to get the healthy dose of the sun. i didnt a simply day or much time in the outdoors will do the trick.

we make nathan do things though not in the sun as his hobby is mma but we wont let him be on the games all day.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back