Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] people that will work

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

man its hard to get them to stay or work in my department. two called out and me and danny had to work on the other route I was originally supposed to do. im beat.

I hear its a problem in most occupations. Christians are under obligation to do our work "as unto The Lord," but everybody else...not so much. Sounds like this situation is rough on you.

I hear its a problem in most occupations. Christians are under obligation to do our work "as unto The Lord," but everybody else...not so much. Sounds like this situation is rough on you.
no, my body will tell me when its tired. I usually don't have to do to routes in one day even if we are short its because of the limited work days that we had to stack routes. ie here.

todays original routes: 18-1, 18-2, 18-3, 18-4, 19-1, 19-2. I was supposed to do 19-1 originally.but when two people called and out my boss couldn't read today due to other things he had to do. It was changed so I read 18-2 and half of 19-1, dan read 18-3,and finished half of 19-1. of this list I have done all but 18-3.i was shown 18-3 via google earth. it was an easy route as the boss said. my body was tired as I had to push it hard to make pace for the double routes. usually I rest and then pace my self for check reads.

I was trained, at an early age, to love my work because of the reward. By the time I was twelve I had a paper route, year round, and in the Summers I also did lawns and any piece work i could hire into.

Young people today grow watching the One Eyed Monster and playing Computer Games and most of them on special game machines. They learn to sit on their "patooties" and be rewarded. Then they hire on somewhere and infect the preceding generations, causing wide spread Social Collapse. The, very, day I was told I would never drive again my world collapsed and I have searched, daily, for something to do for someone. I will never understand couch potatoes.

I don't think I would want to work in the field I do in the northern states. while the post office has that statement bout the weather. I have been out in the rain and cold and heat walking why they for the most part don't walk and deliver. I don't stop for lightning.

Prayers for you & Danny....that neither of you have to do additional work because co-workers decide not to show up for work.
we had a full crew today. a few annoying things today for me on the trillium route. tomorrow idk which route I will do. three of them I can do. I hope I get the one last month, the easy route. two halves of a large trailer park. park and walk both sides.

Prayers for the easy route, jasonc. After having to cover extra territory for the absent co-workers the other day, it would be good for an easy route :yes

Prayers for the easy route, jasonc. After having to cover extra territory for the absent co-workers the other day, it would be good for an easy route :yes
these two will be easy. 1-1, 20-3. 20-3 is the trailer park I mentioned. 1-1 I haven't done in a year but it will come back. both are noon or earlier routes. the mall route(20-1) isn't hard but it is the longest.i just don't like it.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could be assigned a regular route pattern each month, so you would know in advance what was going to be the following day, or later in the week, etc. That would make planning a bit easier!

Wouldn't it be nice if you could be assigned a regular route pattern each month, so you would know in advance what was going to be the following day, or later in the week, etc. That would make planning a bit easier!
it was but people call out and well this is a short work month. 17 days. I knew that I would have either 19-5, 19-7. Justin did 19-7 and mike took 19-5. so I figured since mike was on probation, I would get 19-7. that route wasn't bad but its a cursed route. all the time I have done it but once, I have broken down. today I had a minor light issue with a gate that wouldn't open.

Wonder what happened to make 19-7 such a troublesome route?
truck issues. thrice it broke down on me, twice for a fuel pump issue and once for a it like to blow fuses to the pcm issue. I had a horse to contend with today, he was at the gate waiting. he wasn't mean just curious and though I had some salt or sugar for him. I left , If I opened that gate he would have ran out that gate. so I came back.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back