Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] People want me to move

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I live in a nice modest place. Family own it. And…

People are once again saying he needs to move and find out who he’s leasing from and such. So…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I don’t really know my neighbors so it makes it extra creepy. I keep a low profile and…
Yeah. I do realize that I’m blessed 🥹 and I’m increasingly grateful 🥲 it’s just…

Frustrating. Very frustrating.
Thank you 🙏

I live in a nice modest place. Family own it. And…

People are once again saying he needs to move and find out who he’s leasing from and such. So…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I don’t really know my neighbors so it makes it extra creepy. I keep a low profile and…
Yeah. I do realize that I’m blessed 🥹 and I’m increasingly grateful 🥲 it’s just…

Frustrating. Very frustrating.
Thank you 🙏
How do you hear about these things ?

It’s apartment style condos. High turn over especially recently for some reason. Today one lady in my building was moving out and some people yelled at me as I was walking to my place…grow up poseur that’s how we really feel about you…
And I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I grew up in this general area and now I hardly know anyone. Parents got big promotions about 15 years ago and have since retired. I’m 39 btw. And…

It seems to be a lot of rednecks and their associates who are more vocal about it. I dunno 🤷 a lot of it seems to be that I got ripped to shreds and….
Rambling….

I dunno 🤷‍♀️ it’s not all social class issues and I did have a criminal case over 10 years ago that ended in plea bargain and probation. God is merciful. I ended up with a serious misdemeanor and doing 3 years probation vs facing 15 years on the original charges. Eek 😬
I’ve been off probation for over 7 years now. No arrests no drugs no hospitalizations. So…

Honestly a lot of what confuses me is how the junk around me waxes and wanes but never ends and I wonder 💭 if the mind games are partly because of my ex psychiatrists etc? Not that it really matters…I’ll deal with it obviously…but it would explain a lot…

some people yelled at me as I was walking to my place…grow up poseur that’s how we really feel about you…
And I dunno 🤷‍♂️
If this sort of thing is happening regularly, you need to be prepared so that you can record these comments/abuse.

As you/your family own the apartment you cannot be forced out.
This is where being known in a local church would help you, as you would have character witnesses and people who could give legal advice to you.

What I would suggest is that you document your activities, have evidence that you are maintaining the property and not disturbing your neighbours.

Changing tack.
You expressed a desire to support your parents as they grow older.
You need to discuss this with them before they are to infirm.
Are they on board without helping them?
Would they be willing to sell your apartment and to buy one much nearer to them?

Do make the effort to attend the same church.
It exists to support all Christians.

More junk. Funny thing about bullying…
In today’s world 🗺️ it apparently never ends.

People somehow know I receive disability. This happens apparently…people find out you receive disability they feel they have a right to control and or intimidate you. Ugh 😣

I have so much to be thankful 🥹 for I really do. Not trying to pity party 🎉 but it is literally physically exhausting to deal with sometimes.

I think 🤔 accepting not just schizophrenia but what having schizophrenia in a modern culture really means…
Is key 🔑

I know it’s sort of like…well obviously 🙄

But it’s difficult at times. I went to a big box store 🏬 today and…

Some under the breath stuff nothing major…thankfully that’s not the point. In an odd way being in a big box 🗃️ chain store was easier than a smaller store or a locally owned place. What do they want? Money 💰 reasonably well dressed hygienic and calm 😌 cool 😎 and collected….

No one messed with me. And honestly? One reason my schizophrenia is becoming more of an issue as the severity has thankfully 😅 decreased…
I do Not live large but I live better than most people with schizophrenia and backstories like mine. I praise God for His mercy 😇

People were yelling around my place about how I need to move. Ugh 😑 and…

Again it dawns on me how blessed I am and how poorly I do the mental patient role. God bless my loving long suffering parents. They supported me even when I was an ungrateful burned out wretch. They supported me even when they had less than they do now.

My goodness…I’ll be 40 fairly soon 🔜. 40?!?! What does 40 mean in the context of my life?! I’m finding that 40…well the thought of 40 as it approaches…

Means both in and of itself. 40 year old people can be homeless in prison jail state hospitals 🏥 or wealthy and anything in between. Age is no guarantee of maturity or wisdom or disability either. And…

I have no wrinkles minimal grays. I’m not ageless lol 😆 but I’ve been blessed 🥲 by no longer being prematurely aged. Abstaining from drugs and drinking and pills 💊 is huge but…

I suspect mercy from God is at work here. Blessings follow obedience. At the same time He knows each person’s heart of hearts. I don’t know why I look like a healthy 35 year old when many people have died from my own sort of past sins and things done to me. I dunno 🤷‍♂️ it’s not moral superiority or anything I can tell you that much.

So yeah…
Some vocal people want me to move. It’s been an issue since I was 17 and driven out of the dorms. The mental health people…when they’re in a more generous mood…might say that it’s how the severely mentally ill are treated in society. I dunno 🤷

I was short prematurely aging thinning hair squeaky voice button nose…
Now I’m normal height healthy no button nose 👃 and a normal voice and lots of hair and…????

Arrests can be expunged but people seem to magically find out about things. Funny how that works…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Ugh 😑 I’m blessed 😇 and increasingly content. Maybe 🤔 that’s part of the pushback?

some noises got me up late ⏰ and I went to a newer chain convenience store 🏪. Awkward 😬. Gold digger he got old stuff about pills 💊

But I didn’t know any of the dudes in there? Confusing 🫤

I remember now…things that had been wiped out by involuntary shock…

I was a confused 17 year old college student 👨‍🎓 and I’m beginning to think 💭 that some things that happened were deliberate and probably interrelated with things my parents had to deal with in their white collar den of vipers workplace. Some people were slandering my parents so much lawyers almost got involved…

Some of it improved when they got raises and promotions 15 or so years ago but…?

Not that I was sinless or blameless. Just clueless and helpless at a young age…

Back