Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Photography / Photoshop

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
They are not too great or anything... it is just something I do for fun. :biggrin

tree.jpg

Yellowflower.jpg

converse.jpg

I really LOVE the first one! Gorgeous. :)

What type of camera do you use? I have a Canon Rebel XS with 3 lens. Just really started picking up photography as a hobby again last summer after about 10 years of no taking a single photo since I was photography in school (film photography, not digital).

I really LOVE the first one! Gorgeous. :)

What type of camera do you use? I have a Canon Rebel XS with 3 lens. Just really started picking up photography as a hobby again last summer after about 10 years of no taking a single photo since I was photography in school (film photography, not digital).

Thank you! :biggrin

The first one is actually 2 different shots I took and blended together. I have a crappy camera... haha. It is just a point and shoot -- Sony DSC-P200... I hope to get a DSLR or a digital camera that is right below a DSLR.

-- Have you posted any shots here on the forum??

Nope, I haven't. I've not had time to go out and take any new pictures since I joined the forum.

I was looking into getting a camera and was looking at point and shoots but then I just decided to save up 200 more dollars and get a DSLR since I knew I'd want one eventually. :yes

And yeah, I've seen some amazing pictures taking with P&S and non-DSLRs. My friend takes some amazing pictures and she uses a Kodak Easyshare P&S. :)

Nope, I haven't. I've not had time to go out and take any new pictures since I joined the forum.

I was looking into getting a camera and was looking at point and shoots but then I just decided to save up 200 more dollars and get a DSLR since I knew I'd want one eventually. :yes

And yeah, I've seen some amazing pictures taking with P&S and non-DSLRs. My friend takes some amazing pictures and she uses a Kodak Easyshare P&S. :)

I really want a new one... mine has a scratch on the lens... :nono2

I have seen some amazing pictures taken with P&S cameras as well. I like to browse Flickr by camera and search pictures taken with the same one I have. Sometimes I have no idea how they do it... hehe.

Oh I know, right! I enjoy flickr as well. When I was looking at getting my 2 new lenses I'd search there for photos taken with those lenses to see what things people were able to achieve with them.

I've seen some scratch repair kits around, I think at B&H Photo. Not sure how well they'd work. I baby my camera and lenses. :lol

Back