Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Photos from 2013

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Splendid work on macros. The first butterfly shot is very well done. The second is beautiful, but the composition bothers me a bit. If you picture tic-tac-toe lines dividing your picture into a 3x3 matrix, the important elements should be in one or more places where the lines cross. I hope you don't mind; I did this edit, which I think really enhances was was an already pretty good image.
11995797203_c672e72fba_b.jpg

I left the grid lines in place to illustrate my meaning.

View attachment 3988
You know how hard it was to get any good pictures of these kittens at all? The lighting was poor and they would not stay still. xD My cat is the black and white one on the right. All of his siblings are in this picture, but two of them you can't see very well.

View attachment 3989 Napping together

View attachment 3990

View attachment 3991 View attachment 3992 View attachment 3993

questdriven:

Great photos! :)

So is this your mom in the photo with the seal?

Blessings.

Splendid work on macros. The first butterfly shot is very well done. The second is beautiful, but the composition bothers me a bit. If you picture tic-tac-toe lines dividing your picture into a 3x3 matrix, the important elements should be in one or more places where the lines cross. I hope you don't mind; I did this edit, which I think really enhances was was an already pretty good image.
11995797203_c672e72fba_b.jpg

I left the grid lines in place to illustrate my meaning.
I see. Thanks. :) It does look better.
I usually don't edit my photos except for cropping, which I don't do unless it's needed as I was taught that cropping can mess with the resolution.

Back