Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my major depression, and its reason

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JRae

Please pray God will let me know what to do in regards to my living situation. I moved about 6 months ago to a new area in hopes of a better life. That completely backfired. I have tried the entire time to make new friends, connect with my community, join and connect with a church, etc. None of this has worked. No one has been responsive/caring. To make matters worse, I live in an area that is hard to get around by bus- the bus system throughout the county isn't that great at all. I've tried going to fun places, but I always do so alone (my girlfriend of 4 years never wants to go anywhere. We don't live together, so I don't see her as much as I would like, anyway). This has caused isolation, and it's not by my doing. I cannot afford to pack up and move elsewhere anytime soon. All of this has caused major depression and for me to shut down, almost completely. I'd prefer being dead, but I'm not suicidal per say. I've gotten a lot closer to God in this time (I have no life :nono2, therefore I have no distractions), however. So please pray for God to show me what to do. THX

I will pray for your depression to be lifted to be replaced with joy and peace, God to lead you and guide you in the right directions and connect you with all the right people and good friends.

:pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back