Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please say a small prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I sure will dear sister. May God give you the peace that passes understanding through Jesus our Savior. He that died for us has become our Savior, and the first begotten of the dead is He that keeps us so that the wicked one cannot touch us. 1 John 5:18. We can with assurance cast all our care upon Him who has known us before the foundation of the world, and even knowing what we are called and chose us in Him. You are blessed, separated, and justified in Christ and He will never allow you to fall. Father, Please help Angel in all her ways to know exactly what You have done for her, what You plan for her, and allow her to see the beautiful work going on in her life through Your existing and everlasting work as she is being washed in the water of the word through Your Holy Spirit of comfort and truth. Thank You Father and I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Hey everyone. Please say a small unspoken prayer for me..
I'm a little troubled.
Thanks

Angel,

Trust The Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (God's assurance of guidance).

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

tob

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back