Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise Testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Eugene

Eugene, I am passing on a good testimony e-mail I received this morning
(9/6/12) from a dear friend in Texas.
Ty

==========================
Hey guys,

This morning I received this email from a 70+ year old Jewish lady I met in Mexico. She now resides in Chicago and was an agnostic. However, a couple years ago, she eventually prayed with me to receive Jesus Christ as her Jewish Messiah, and He has forever changed her life!

Rick,

Yes, all is well.

I was thinking of the day I walked into that restaurant with Linda.....it was more crowded than I had ever seen it before and there were no empty tables. Linda went to the restroom and It was as though there was a beam of light showing me the direction to your table. All I could see in the crowd was the back of a man wearing a black shirt sitting at a table that except for him was empty. When I walked up to you and asked if we could join you, you did not answer verbally, instead you reached out both of your arms in a gesture of welcome....do you remember?

Looking back to that day I now believe that it was God our Father that led me to you for that day changed my life.

And while I do not recall our conversation, I do remember distinctly saying to you that I did not believe in God.....I am so grateful to Him for showing me the way.....to Him, through you......

In Christ,
Judy

Amen! What a beautiful testimony .... our Lord definitely shows us the way, provided we are seeing...:yes

Thank you for sharing this with us, Eugene!

Ty

Hey guys,

This morning I received this email from a 70+ year old Jewish lady I met in Mexico. She now resides in Chicago and was an agnostic. However, a couple years ago, she eventually prayed with me to receive Jesus Christ as her Jewish Messiah, and He has forever changed her life!

Rick,

Yes, all is well.

I was thinking of the day I walked into that restaurant with Linda.....it was more crowded than I had ever seen it before and there were no empty tables. Linda went to the restroom and It was as though there was a beam of light showing me the direction to your table. All I could see in the crowd was the back of a man wearing a black shirt sitting at a table that except for him was empty. When I walked up to you and asked if we could join you, you did not answer verbally, instead you reached out both of your arms in a gesture of welcome....do you remember?

Looking back to that day I now believe that it was God our Father that led me to you for that day changed my life.

And while I do not recall our conversation, I do remember distinctly saying to you that I did not believe in God.....I am so grateful to Him for showing me the way.....to Him, through you......

In Christ,
Judy

Hi thanks for sharing this Judy , we're praising the Lord with you God bless :wave

Ty

Hey guys,

Rick,

Yes, all is well.

In Christ,
Judy

A wonderful testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back