Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for Mom - Ovarian Cancer

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Saurasenas

August of 2003 my mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She has had three surgeries with no success. Currently she is under Hospice care. I am her primary caregiver. Carole Mayhall wrote, "Life is full of things we can't do anything about, but which we are supposed to do something with." That pretty much sums up our situation. We can't do anything about the cancer, but we can do something with it. What we desire to do with this trial is rejoice in the Lord and reach out to others with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. By the grace of God we have been successful and have already reached out to other families going through similar situations and have even reached out to people in cults. Please pray that we will maintain our focus on Christ and approach the difficulties ahead embracing the knowledge that we are completely in God's hands. Satan is the destroyer, but Christ is the restorer! Because of what Christ did upon the cross and His resurrection from the grave and my mother's complete dependence Jesus to save her from her sins, we can approach this situation with full confidence that she has a place reserved for her in Heaven. God's will, will be done. May we embrace it.

sending prayers ..

so sorry to hear this
and sending love
and light
to you and your dear Mother

Zenith

I rejoice in you(pl) living the true victory of a Christ driven life. I pray God uses you all in a mighty way!

O great God, wonderful and holy... please bless this family as they deal with remaining things and times. Bless them indeed Abba. In Jesus' name , Amen
Deke

Saurasenas, good to hear from you, despite the circumstances. Sorry to hear about your mom's illmess. I will lift you all up in prayer.

Zenith, it's good to hear from you again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back