Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for Israel

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Chosen808

I'm asking for prayer for Israel that no weapon form against Israel would prosper and every tongue that rises up against Israel in judgement be condemned. I'm asking for prayer that the Lord would stop Hamas and those that would want to see Israel destroyed from attacking them and He would bring peace in this situation and defend Israel from it's enemies. Thank you for all of your prayer.

I'm praying too. It breaks my heart. Isreal has been through a lot. People don't realize how important Isreal is. They experienced God's wrath and favor. No matter what God tells us to keep our hands on Isreal because it is the apple of his eye. Things are shifting very rapidly. We have to unify at some point and then things are going to start being divided. Isreal has so much of Jesus history. Everyone wants to destroy the past. We can't move forward in life if we don't know the past everyone is trying to destroy. This goes for America too. Noone said it would be pretty. We have to learn from our mistakes and do better because attacking Isreal is a real thing spiritually and historically.

Back