Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer for the zen buddhist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

drama. i shouldn't have posted what i said on fb to a zen monk but i did. pray for him. i didn't attack him but he took my position of why man cant live without war and my example of why Buddhism isn't working as an attack. i said that Thailand the largest Buddhist nation is in turmoil, and has a sex trade issue. he then went on the offense.

i pulled out before it got ugly. i know that he doesn't like our faith.

drama. i shouldn't have posted what i said on fb to a zen monk but i did. pray for him. i didn't attack him but he took my position of why man cant live without war and my example of why Buddhism isn't working as an attack. i said that Thailand the largest Buddhist nation is in turmoil, and has a sex trade issue. he then went on the offense.

i pulled out before it got ugly. i know that he doesn't like our faith.

So what do you learn from that for your next argumentation with a person of a different faith?

So what do you learn from that for your next argumentation with a person of a different faith?
i usually don't bother with unrealistic pacifists, i merely violated that rule, here is the exception to that rule but on fb or in person i don't. i know him, he is unrealistic in his form of pacifisim , unless he has changed.

i usually don't bother with unrealistic pacifists, i merely violated that rule, here is the exception to that rule but on fb or in person i don't. i know him, he is unrealistic in his form of pacifisim , unless he has changed.

Learn to love idealists! :yes

Learn to love idealists! :yes
im a realist. war, forces me to do that. i have things that i live with dialy that is dark. i shall give you a tinge of what is there. when i went to abad. i was told (ordered) to watch this presention or else be forced to leave that area. it was an intro abad. the teacher/major talked and show us the area, he also showed his trophies of bodies, he posed them and said if you take offense. leave. i have the power to send you back.

many vets have such things. i don't. i do understand why he did that. one has to be able to kill like that without remorse. i choose not to pose the dead. but well i wont go there. there are otherthings that i have i seen in my town that go own. the west is full of greed and now in many cities its a CRIME to be homeless and to help them without government approval. the rich and the so forth have always shooed the poor off. this isn't new. its even hinted at in the bible.

outside of the cross how does change that? jesus said the poor would always be and wars till he came back. matthew 24!we don't have to be part of the problem but honestly when has man ever disarmed and had no other nation take advantage of that?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back