Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request for a couple of Widows

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

lmw

Hello! This is my second post, I am new here and I have a prayer request.

My father died 5 years ago and my husband died 3 months ago. My mom and I live together with my 3 year old son. Prior to my husband's death we were separated for a year... it was an abusive marriage and rather than trying to get better, he chose a life of drug use and infidelity instead of being a part of our. The last time he saw our son was the end of July 2010. He never tried to see his son and he took his own life on September 6th. Though he doesn't remember his Daddy, my boy knows something is missing from his life, he asks for Daddy sometimes.

This holiday season is hard. I keep trying to concentrate on the celebration of Jesus' birth but sometimes it can be difficult. So I guess that my prayer request is to help me and my mother get through this season. It's easy to get all sad and everything, so we need help concentrating on the great blessings we have in our lives, especially during this Christmas Season.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back