Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I just saw this thread.

I will pray, too.
God Bless.

Yeah, no updates yet. For all I know she either died, or has a new heart & lung & is healed by now...I don't know. But nevertheless, I'll keep praying, and thanks and Blessing to all of you brothers and sisters who are praying also.

:)

I think she will be healed. :)

Yeah, no updates yet. For all I know she either died, or has a new heart & lung & is healed by now...I don't know. But nevertheless, I'll keep praying, and thanks and Blessing to all of you brothers and sisters who are praying also.

:)

I think she will be healed. :)

Edward!! What a handsome Dude you are:sohappy Cool shades to boot! :shades Thanks for the pic. From now on I'm going to have to treat you with more respect. With a face like that, you should run for President of our Country. :yes

Thanks brother. But I couldn't be president, I'm losing my mind, lol. Hey, waitaminute, maybe I could, since the president really doesn't have to think, he merely speaks what they tell him to.

He can do things from that position, but they usually do not and are directed. Then there's the guys who do try to, like JFK, and he didn't last long because of it. That's a different can of worms that I wont expound upon in this thread.

Edward!! What a handsome Dude you are:sohappy Cool shades to boot! :shades Thanks for the pic. From now on I'm going to have to treat you with more respect. With a face like that, you should run for President of our Country. :yes

Chopper, when you first pull up this site page before pulling up any threads or posts, look down at the lower right hand side of the page. There you can see pics of some of our members, your picture has been there, they change. Edward's has been there. Some of them when you click on their pic, it will take you to their Facebook page.
You can also go to CF's Facebook page and see some members.

Well, I got the news just now. Angela has passed on. Hopefully to be with the Lord. I never met the girl so I don't know if she knew the Lord or not. God Bless her and may she rest in peace.

:sad

I thank you all of you brothers and sisters who prayed for her and bless you all.

Edward, I just believe by faith that before she passed she met Jesus. There has been so much talk lately (from what I've been exposed to) about Faith In God and about Heaven and how wonderful it is when we get to go there. Just believing because of our prayers we will see her there one day.

Keep praying-He is listening.
Much Love In Him, N.

Well, I got the news just now. Angela has passed on. Hopefully to be with the Lord. I never met the girl so I don't know if she knew the Lord or not. God Bless her and may she rest in peace.

I thank you all of you brothers and sisters who prayed for her and bless you all.

Oh Ed, I am so sorry that Angela has passed on. Please express my sorrow to your fiance', I know that these kind of losses are heartbreaking. :sad

Hey Brother Edward, I am sorry to hear that about Angela, but our Father knows exactly His plans for her, and I know without doubt due to our prayers He presented Jesus to her. May God help your fiancee in her sorrow.

Edward, I just believe by faith that before she passed she met Jesus. There has been so much talk lately (from what I've been exposed to) about Faith In God and about Heaven and how wonderful it is when we get to go there. Just believing because of our prayers we will see her there one day.

Keep praying-He is listening.
Much Love In Him, N.

Hey, thanks, brother (sister?). I'll do that.

Oh Ed, I am so sorry that Angela has passed on. Please express my sorrow to your fiance', I know that these kind of losses are heartbreaking. :sad

I sure will, Chopper. :)

Hey Brother Edward, I am sorry to hear that about Angela, but our Father knows exactly His plans for her, and I know without doubt due to our prayers He presented Jesus to her. May God help your fiancee in her sorrow.

I had exactly the same thought brother. Thanks.

I'm sorry :sad

Thank you sister. :)

Blessings to all :)

Edward. I'm a sister! And I am thinking of and praying for her family to have comfort through this time of loss.

Keep praying,
Much love in Him, Jesus My Lord

Thank you for the update. Sorry to hear about Angela's death. Our prayers will now be with the ones that knew and loved her.
He will comfort her husband who's life has been torn asunder so violently and He will also comfort your fiancée who's lost a good friend. I pray the Lord will be with you all and show you how He's in control of the life and death of all His children even when our understanding of His ways fails.

Dear Jehovah Rapha, how wonderful it is to know that You are the Great Physician. You were in the garden when Adam was created. You know our bodies better than any human doctor. You fashioned his lungs and heart. I am pleading with you to step in between all those who are caring for Angela. I'm asking that you would reach into her body and touch her lungs and heart to heal them from this terrible accident. You only are worthy of seeking this healing, I do not look to dumb idols, the world's remedy's or anything outside of Your great power to heal. She doesn't have a chance to live outside of your miraculous touch to heal. I pray that You would alter the way events usually turn out and change this one so that we can glorify Your Almighty Name, Amen & Amen!

This reminds me of the LORDs response to moses. When he said he could not speak well.

Thank you for the update, Edward . I'm so sorry for the loss of this woman. My prayers continue for her husband and her family & friends, and for your fiancee. You are included in prayers, as you give comfort and support to your fiancee.

Be blessed.

Aw thanks sisters. Yeah, my fiance is pretty broken up about it, I feel so sorry for her. :sad
From what I gather, she did know the Lord so actually she should be in paradise now. My fiance will heal with time and I speak to her much and comfort her. Thank you all soo much for the prayers! Continued prayers for he and the Husband, Pascal, would be appreciated.

Thanks, and bless you all. :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back