Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers Are Needed Desperately

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
awesome. good to hear. What I've found is...sometimes, when I pray for God's perfect will, I feel as if I'm resigning myself to the worst possible outcome (I really don't know why...), but then...

He moves mightily, in ways far more incredible than what I could think to ask for. True story. :)

Another quick Kayla update that my mother just alerted me. Kayla's mother said that today she was the happiest that she's been in a long time. She's been smiling and cooing all day bless her little heart. She might not be able to talk or have a lot of power in her brain, but her face just says it all. :) Oh by the way, thanks for all of the prayers guys I really appreciate it. I can't believe that everybody has been praying for somebody they don't know. It's amazing to know that even with all of her complications, one day she is going to be perfect just like the rest of us.

Another quick Kayla update that my mother just alerted me. Kayla's mother said that today she was the happiest that she's been in a long time. She's been smiling and cooing all day bless her little heart. She might not be able to talk or have a lot of power in her brain, but her face just says it all. :) Oh by the way, thanks for all of the prayers guys I really appreciate it. I can't believe that everybody has been praying for somebody they don't know. It's amazing to know that even with all of her complications, one day she is going to be perfect just like the rest of us.

I am thrilled to hear Kayla is on her road to recovery! Will continue praising and praying!

I am glad prayer works no matter what corner of the universe we are in!

I just wanted to come back here really quick because I forgot to mention earlier that Kayla's fever came back today and she wasn't doing good again. :sad So please continue to pray for her.

My mother literally just informed me that a friend of the family has a sixteen year old daughter who is in the hospital with infections all throughout her body and none of her medications are working. :crying She is both physically and mentally handicapped and nobody thought that she would have lived past two years old so it truly is a miracle that she has lasted this long, and please pray that she survives this as she is very ill right now and I can't even possibly imagine what her family must be going through right now. Nobody should ever have to go through watching their child suffer, not ever. :sad

Lets look at 16 years of miracles as the author of miracles has been busy keeping this young lady alive. Since she's still alive, I believe, along with my Forum Friends, that this child of God will rise from this sick bed to become a testimony of the power of our Lord Jesus' Word thru me to be healed from head to toe for His honor and glory...."He upholds the universe by the word of his power." Or the power of His Word."Hebrews 1:3 ESV

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back