Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for my graduation film project

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

pHghost

Hi,

I wanted to ask you all to pray for me and my graduation project.

I am a film student, currently living in Scotland, and have written a short film about guilt, forgiveness and finding solid footing in life through prayer and following the advice given to us through God.

Making a film like that today, especially in an art school full of liberally-minded students, is quite challenging. Fortunately, I found people willing to help me with the project outside the walls of the university. I have a great team of people around me now, but more challenges lie ahead, with production rapidly approaching.

It would be great if you could pray for me and for the project, so that it can become reality and serve as a beacon of God's glory.

I have also set up a page for the film, trying to get people interested and perhaps help us fund it as well, so we can finish it, and I would be eternally thankful for any help spreading the word about it, so far it has just been sitting there without generating much interest. Simply liking it on Facebook or letting your friends and family know about the project is a lot of help, building up the awareness about it amongst Christians. And if you could spare a couple of dollars as well, it would bring us even closer to getting it made. The website address is http://www.indiegogo.com/Power-of-the-Dogs

Thank you very much for all your prayers and any other way you might be able to help.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back