Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers greatly appreciated

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi everyone,

I have a few requests if that's ok. One is for my mother, who has been trapped under an alcohol addiction for nearly a decade now and can't seem to free herself of it and won't accept help from me or my sister, or anyone else for that matter. I know God watches over me and my family and although my mother is no longer a Christian, everything happens for a reason, so if He will not heal her of this addiction please ask that He will bless me with the strengtha and compassion to bite my tongue rather than lash out at her for not trying to stop drinking. She is gay, she came out to me and my sister about two years ago, but nobody else in our family knows. If you could please pray that she finds happiness in herself and moves away from this lifestyle (I don't want to offend anyone, but it is hard as a daughter to see your mother behave this way). One final request for myself, could you please pray that I find my God-given direction in life, that when God shows me the way, I hear Him. Please. Thank you, if anyone can take a moment to pray any of these things for me I truly appreciate it, you have no idea! Thank you, God Bless xx

Welcome to CFnet.

I'm sorry for all this you are dealing with. I've prayed for you, your sister, and especially your mother. You sound like you have great compassion for her. You are a blessing to her through this all.

Hi everyone,

I have a few requests if that's ok. One is for my mother, who has been trapped under an alcohol addiction for nearly a decade now and can't seem to free herself of it and won't accept help from me or my sister, or anyone else for that matter. I know God watches over me and my family and although my mother is no longer a Christian, everything happens for a reason, so if He will not heal her of this addiction please ask that He will bless me with the strengtha and compassion to bite my tongue rather than lash out at her for not trying to stop drinking. She is gay, she came out to me and my sister about two years ago, but nobody else in our family knows. If you could please pray that she finds happiness in herself and moves away from this lifestyle (I don't want to offend anyone, but it is hard as a daughter to see your mother behave this way). One final request for myself, could you please pray that I find my God-given direction in life, that when God shows me the way, I hear Him. Please. Thank you, if anyone can take a moment to pray any of these things for me I truly appreciate it, you have no idea! Thank you, God Bless xx

lord as you delivered me from bisexuality , i ask that you heal this woman's mother from lesbianism and also drinking by saving her soul.

amen.

Welcome to CFnet.

I'm sorry for all this you are dealing with. I've prayed for you, your sister, and especially your mother. You sound like you have great compassion for her. You are a blessing to her through this all.

Thank you so much for your prayers and your kind words, they mean alot :) God Bless, thank you for your time and compassion

I will be in prayer for your mom and you. There is no problem that our God can't solve. I admire your ability to stay in faith despite the circumstances around you. Be strong in the Lord, my friend!

God bless you!

Jarrod

I will be in prayer for your mom and you. There is no problem that our God can't solve. I admire your ability to stay in faith despite the circumstances around you. Be strong in the Lord, my friend!

God bless you!

Jarrod

Thank you! :) God Bless friend, you clearly have a heart set on the Lord, and your posts are so full of light and encouragement, it is a wonderful thing to see!

I pray for you and your family and thank God that HE is our Father!

Please continue to give your worries to Him.

God bless You!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back