Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praying Against Civil Unrest And Riots

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Where does it imply it appeared to?

Love your billboard. Where do you get these things, anyway??!!!
I believe it was you that I suggested might even be interested in a balanced view of the news. That is why we on the right know the truth, we watch both the news you do, leftist, as well as the conservative news. If you cannot get it on your TV the best one on the web is foxnews.com/ and there isc the Blaze for written copy and a number of others if you search Google for conservative news. The truth is you cannot form informed opinions when all you listen to is the mainstream media, the nnews in the Ultra Leftist's view.

I think TRUMP should come forward and call for peace and understanding. It's TRUMP'S mess, not Obama's, not Hillary's. The protesters are not angry at them. They are angry at TRUMP'S racial rhetoric. Here's his chance to be "everyone's president". And he's suddenly silent, after all the shouting and carrying on he did previous to the vote?? He wasn't shy then. Why is he now?

If it were Hillary protesters, why would Obama or Trump have to come out and calm everyone down?
George Soros is not a Conservative but he does supply Obama and HRC with their funding and he is paying for these riots.

Because these riots are impacting everyone.
I disagree they are "riots", first of all. They are indeed protesters. That we can all agree on, can we not? Secondly, a "riot" connotes violence of some sort being enacted. Not every protest march has descended into a "riot". In fact, more have been peaceful. A few have had isolated incidents of violent acts.

I don't feel "impacted" by the protests, despite having a relative march in one. How have they "impacted everyone" according to your viewpoint?

Prayer Requests & Praise is a NON-Debate forum. If anyone wants to debate this topic, take it to Current Events & Politics. Otherwise, drop the debate now.

Speak prayerfully with one another. That's the focus for this forum. Any further deviation will be met with moderation action.

Do not respond to this post.

I disagree they are "riots", first of all. They are indeed protesters. That we can all agree on, can we not? Secondly, a "riot" connotes violence of some sort being enacted. Not every protest march has descended into a "riot". In fact, more have been peaceful. A few have had isolated incidents of violent acts.

I don't feel "impacted" by the protests, despite having a relative march in one. How have they "impacted everyone" according to your viewpoint?
When people destroy, rob, and pillage they are not protesting, they are rioting. What Dr. King did when I was in the Army was protesting. What BLM and the rest of the Soros paid scum suckers are doing is rioting to try to start a race war they cannot even win,.. stupid!

I believe when Obama and Hillary and Trump both stated in post-election speeches their desire to unite the country, everyone should ask for peace. Because these riots are impacting everyone.

I'm also going to sneak this edit in now as a question while I seek the rules answer myself. But if anyone knows before I get back please share.

Is this particular forum by rule not to include debate about what is being prayed for or about? I've been to other forums where that is such a rule. I just realized I could be contributing to a derail.
Thanks.

"impacted everyone"
Are you serious what about car windows that have been smashed. I think people need to take off their rose coloured glasses and see the truth. No one is against people demonstrating but why smash store windows and personal property. There is no justification for such. To your mind it may not be rioting but the truth is IT IS LAWLESSNESS.

"impacted everyone"
Are you serious what about car windows that have been smashed. I think people need to take off their rose coloured glasses and see the truth. No one is against people demonstrating but why smash store windows and personal property. There is no justification for such. To your mind it may not be rioting but the truth is IT IS LAWLESSNESS.
I never said it wasn't lawlessness. But not every single demonstration has been besieged by lawlessness. Most have been quite passionate, but tame. It's the few in the crowd that spoils the true message. You should realize that.

And I was asking Mustard Socks why she or he believes this, if you look at the post. I really do wish to see through his/her eyes, to understand their viewpoint. I'll wait for their post, thanks all the same.

Last edited:
I never said it wasn't lawlessness. But not every single demonstration has been besieged by the lawless. Most have been quite passionate, but tame. It's the few in the crowd that spoils the true message. You should realize that.

And I was asking Mustard Socks why she or he believes this, if you look at the post. I really do wish to see through his/her eyes, to understand their viewpoint. I'll wait for their post, thanks all the same.
Okay everyone, thank you for your input. I posted this thread's OP on the political forum (I made a mistake there, should've posted under a debate forum), so that this thread can stay on track as a prayer thread. Thank you.

Back