Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

PRECIOUS MEMORIES

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
T

th1bill

FREE Yes free. I am a disabled war verteran and I receive precious little income from the government, way below the poverty level.
.. Here's the deal. With no advertising revenue I need a cost effective method to make myself known to you. Toward that end I am offering two deals that are very handsome to the public.
.. First deal is that I will restore two photos for the price of one and this is better than it sounds. Of these first two photos, I will eat the worst one and you will not be paying the standard rate of thirty-five USD per hour, I charge ten dollars an hour.
.. Second deal. I will restore one photo, to consume less than 10 hours of labor for free.

.. WHOA! Okay, I admit it, there's a catch. This offer applies to the work and not to printing, shipping and handling. That being said, here's the beauty of it. Your local drug store will very likely have a web site, all of them in Texas do, and they usually charge $0.69 for 4x6", $2.50 for 5x7" and just $5.00 for an 8x10. In addition to that, I do not need the photograph. You can scan it into your computer and email me the file and never lose contact with your original.
.. Please go by my web site at http://www.photorepaired.com and use the Easy Site Navigation to view the work I have posted there. If you want to enlarge the photo, as well as restore it please contact me by phone at (281)259-6956 or email me at thibill@sbcglobal.net as there is no extra charge but the photo must be scanned at the proper dots per inch to enlarge it.
.. All of this and before you pay for anything I will email you a smaller, water marked proof for you to approve of or to tell me what you wish to see. You might never find a deal like this again and on top of everything, you'll be helping a very disabled veteran to earn a little more cash for his wife.

Back