Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Preferred Pronoun

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The hardest thing for anyone is to accept they were duped and to be corrected. Always in denial. The truth hurts. Its always a blame game.

Adam passed the blame its all Eves fault, Eve pased the blame on its all the serpants fault, the serpant didnt blame no one just tested Adam and Eve and they failed, so the blame game of man started.

In so called free countries its always the leaders who play the scapegoat. I mean it seems to always be either Biden or Trump fault, before it has been Obama fault, and it was also Bush fault.

Its like Christ tried to explain to be born again one needs to deny themselves from living in denial. I mean i guess when someone becomes born again they humble themselves and admit it. Have to become completly broken to then be raised again.

Its like Christ tried to explain to be born again one needs to deny themselves from living in denial. I mean i guess when someone becomes born again they humble themselves and admit it. Have to become completly broken to then be raised again.
Or do they humble themselves before being born again? What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back