Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study "Pressured"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Hidden In Him

Staff member
Been ten years or so since I watched a message by T.D. Jakes, but I found this one to be a word in due season. We can't always count on our brothers and sisters in Christ walking with us, especially in hard times. But the more pressure we have to withstand in walking through the adversities of life alone, the more we are fashioned into the image of Christ.

In case it ministers to someone else, I have posted it here.

P.S. To the mods, if this was posted to the wrong area, please transfer it for me and my apologies.
Blessings in Christ,
- H

Been ten years or so since I watched a message by T.D. Jakes, but I found this one to be a word in due season. We can't always count on our brothers and sisters in Christ walking with us, especially in hard times. But the more pressure we have to withstand in walking through the adversities of life alone, the more we are fashioned into the image of Christ.

In case it ministers to someone else, I have posted it here.

P.S. To the mods, if this was posted to the wrong area, please transfer it for me and my apologies.
Blessings in Christ,
- H

Hi H,
I'll watch this on TV later.
Sometimes we need comforting sermons.
Humans let me down all the time, but I've learned not to give it too much importance.
Then I hear that we no longer have the sin nature. That it has been nailed to the cross.
Maybe, theologically, maybe not. Sure doesn't see like it to me. Wish everyone was like you....so calm and reasonable. It just comes through.

Will reply re Corinthians when I'm at my computer.
:)

I'll watch this on TV later.
Sometimes we need comforting sermons.

Thanks for reminding me about this, sister. Decided to watch it again this morning with breakfast, and it was a blessing again. It's actually from around 39:12 to 44:50 that I saw the first time, and what really ministered, but there are some decent parts elsewhere as well.

Anyway, have a blessed evening!
- H

Thanks for reminding me about this, sister. Decided to watch it again this morning with breakfast, and it was a blessing again. It's actually from around 39:12 to 44:50 that I saw the first time, and what really ministered, but there are some decent parts elsewhere as well.

Anyway, have a blessed evening!
- H
I used to watch TD all the time some years ago.
I remember thinking that if I got back to London I'd go to his church. So, yes, I enjoyed his sermon. He speaks real life.

Hidden In Him thank you so much for posting this as I needed to hear this today. I have had a few bad days this week and now it's time to kick some devil butt and take that Spiritual authority and power God has given me by His grace and speak to the pressure that is trying to overcome me.

Perspective, perspective, perspective. Thank you Jesus for working through Hidden in Him 🤗

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back