Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

public schools verses homeschooling

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I guess I shouldn't be too down on them since there is some hope in light of the thread about the valedictorian saying the lords prayer.
Since 1999 there was a 75% increase in homeschooling! I imagine it has a lot to do with bullying. There are so many resources online now it makes it easier.

In that video did you notice how nervous looking all the staff were as that valedictorian was saying the Lord's Prayer?

With the godless way's our school's are becoming, yes its the same over here in Aus, is it any wonder people choose to home school now. To be honest the school I went to in my teen years back in the 70's was abhorrent so I can only guess as to how much worse they must be now. God has been greatly removed form our societies so is it any wonder the world is the way it is today! I don't have children, but if I did I would home school.

yes but in America, the potus and others seem to think that the children belong to the state. we have them on loan. I disagree. the state has the parents children on loan to educate them and a parent may at any time terminate that agreement!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back