Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Random "Silly Hadith" generator, Muhammad's wisdom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

Gary

Silly Hadith generator

The Hadith are the words and deeds of Muhammad. He was very superstitious and his words and deeds show that he was very far off the Jewish and Christian concept of a prophet of the true, living God.

Have some fun... see what Muhammad had to say about various topics. Copy the following URL into your browser
http://www.geocities.com/gary_bee_za/hadith/#

and then right after the #, add one of these words (UPPER CASE)

BEWITCHED HIMSELF DATES FLY ADAM PICTURES GENETICS WILL JINNSEAT SALVATION MURDER SUNSET WINGS NOSE SOILING CAMEL LEFTHAND FEVERS WAKING WATER SEAL FARTING BREATH YAWNING HELL INTELLIGENCE PARADISE APOSTASY APPETITE PARTNERS EPILEPSY HYPOCRISY

i.e. something like this
http://www.geocities.com/gary_bee_za/hadith/#NOSE

Fun hey? Doesn't this make you want to follow Muhammad's example? He did claim: "...If you love Allah, then follow me (Mohammed)..." (Sura 3:31).
"Ye have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day." (Sura 33:21).

Would you follow this man?

:o

BUT! I don't want to drink a camel's urine!

too weird for me!

Mostly all of that stuff sounds like Old Wives tales!

There are fortune tellers in town that tell you to do wierd stuff with urine!
And they also tell you to ge get an egg and wrap it in money and bring it to them on your next appointment with them!

What do they do?

they take the money wrapped egg...... do some lsight of hand. take the money and switch the egg you gave to them and replace it with some stinky rotten egg they break open and say you are cursed and they need to do some more praying for you but first you have to wrap another egg in money and give it to them for the next visit! They will then pray over you and get rid of your curse!

Whew!!!!!! I actually knew a person that fell for that stupid trick!!!!!

Why are some people so blind they don't see the ludicrousness of some of these things?

Since when does satan uninate in people ears? :o :silly:

Satan has no power over me! The Holy spirit in Christ Jesus rebukes satan! And yes..... satan is full of lies that are really absurd! How can anyone believe things like those things I read at that link? Even my mother even taught me better than to fall for things so absurd!

And the further I read down the page about how women are looked upon..... It really freaks! WOW! Freakier than freaky! How disrespectful of another human being and for the sole reason of them being the opposite sex!!!!!

:-?

That actully funny. Let me get something from the bible.

God fashions a woman out of one of Adam's ribs. This was necessary since Adam couldn't find a "help meet" in any of the animals that God made for him. 2:20-22

Adam blames Eve and Eve blames the serpent. 3:12-13

God punishes Eve, and all women after her, with the pains of childbirth and subjection to men. 3:16

Lamech is the first of a long line of biblical men with more than one wife. It seems that God approves of such marriages. 4:19, 23

Finally, sometime in the next 800 years, Adam begat some daughters. These nameless ones are the first (and nearly the last) girls to be born in the Bible. Maybe the rest of the women were made from male ribs. 5:4

"The male and his female ..." Notice that in the Bible female animals are the property of male animals, as women are the property of men. 7:2

Abram makes his wife lie for him, by telling the Egyptians that she is his sister. But at least it was half-true, since she was his half-sister. Such incestuous marriages are condemned elsewhere in the Bible, but god makes an exception for Abram and Sarai. (See Gen.17:15-16 where God blesses their marriage.) 12:13

Sarai is the first of a long line of barren women who were desperate for children. (In the Bible, it is the women who are barren, never the men.) She sends Abram into her handmaid, Hagar, so that she can "obtain children by her." Abram gladly complies. 16:1-4

Sarah, who is about 90 years old and has gone through menopause, laughs at God when he tells her that she will have a son. She asks God if she will "have pleasure" with her "Lord" [Abraham], when both are so very old. God assures her that he will return and impregnate her at the appointed time. 18:11-14

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Pet.2:7-8. 19:8

Lot's nameless wife looks back, and God turns her into a pillar of salt. 19:26

Lot and his daughters camp out in a cave for a while. The daughters get their "just and righteous" father drunk, and have sexual intercourse with him, and each conceives and bears a son (wouldn't you know it!). 19:30-38

Honest Abe does the same "she's my sister" routine again, for the same cowardly reason. And once again, the king just couldn't resist Sarah -- even though by now she is over 90 years old. (See Gen.12:13-20 for the first, nearly identical, episode.) 20:2

God gets angry with king Abimelech, though the king hasn't even touched Sarah. He says to the king, "Behold, thou art but a dead man," and threatens to kill him and all of his people. To compensate for the crime he never committed, Abimelech gives Abraham sheep, oxen, slaves, silver, and land. Finally, after Abraham "prayed unto God," God lifts his punishment to Abimelech, "for the Lord had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah." 20:3-18

Abraham had several concubines. 25:6

Isaac uses the same "she's my sister" lie that his father used so effectively (see Gen.12:13, 20:2). 26:7

Esau "takes" two wives. 26:34

Esau, who already had two wives (26:34), "takes" another. 28:9

Jacob offers to work for seven years to pay for Rachel. As it turns out, he is tricked into having sex with her sister, Leah, instead, so he has to work for another seven years so in order to pay for them both. 29:18-30

Jacob is tricked by Laban, the father of Rachel and Leah. Jacob asks for Rachel so that he can "go in unto her." But Laban gives him Leah instead, and Jacob "went in unto her [Leah]" by mistake. Jacob was fooled until morning -- apparently he didn't know who he was going in unto. Finally they worked things out and Jacob got to "go in unto" Rachel, too. 29:21-30

As part of the deal with Jacob, Zilpah and Bilhah (Laban's slaves) are handed over to Leah and Rachel. 29:24, 29

Once again, like Sarah and Rebekah before her, Rachel is barren. 29:31

Leah conceives and bears three sons. And it's a good thing, too, since her husband hated her until then for not giving him any sons. 29:32-34

Give me children or else I die." Rachel considers herself worthless if she cannot produce children for her husband. 30:1

But luckily she has an idea. She says to Jacob, "Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her." She solved the problem the same way as did Sarah (16:2). 30:3

Leah, not to be outdone, gives Jacob her maid (Zilpah) "to wife." And Zilpah "bare Jacob a son." 30:9

Leah thinks her husband will honor her now that she has given him six sons. 30:20

"Then Jacob ... set his ... wives upon camels." Jacob had four wives (or two wives and two concubines -- this distinction is not clear in the Bible): Rachel, Leah, Billah, and Zilpah. There is no indication that God disapproves of this arrangement. (See also Gen.32:22) 31:17

Laban, Rachel's father, is hunting for the "images" that Rachel had stolen from him. Rachel sits on the "images" and says to her father, "Let it not displease my lord that I cannot rise up before thee: for the custom of women is upon me." She knows that no man will come near her when she is menstruating. 31:34-35

Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31

Dinah's brothers, to justify the massacre of a town for the rape of their sister, say: "Should he deal with our sister as with a harlot?" To the author of Genesis, rape is clearly a crime against the honor of men rather than against a woman. 34:31

Rachel dies in childbirth; but at least she had another son. And in the Bible, a woman is expected to die happily as long as she has a son. 35:17-18

"Reuben went and lay with his father's concubine." I wonder why God wants to tell us about it. Maybe he figures that "inquiring minds want to know." 35:22

Esau (Isaac's son) had several wives (continuing the tradition of polygamy, with no editorial comment from the Bible). One of his wives, according to 36:2, was Adah the daughter of Elon, but in 26:34 her name is given as Bashemath the daughter of Elon. Yet verse 3 says Bashemath is the daughter of Ishmael. 36:2, 6

"And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite ... and he took her, and went in unto her. And she conceived, and bare a son; and she called his name Er. And she conceived again [I guess Judah must have went in unto her again] and bare a son; and she called hi name Onan." (It seems that the probability of having a biblical daughter is considerably less than 50%.) 38:2-4

After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24

^ To be continud...

Saladin,

It is so obvious that you are not familiar with the the Good Will of God, and how He reveals the consequences of mans actions and insistence of going against Holy Righteousness. Most of what you posted are what "Man" isisted on doing "against" the good Will of God the Father. There are lessons in these stories, and they are to show us how "MANs" ways are headed in the wrong direction in comparison to the Righteous Paths and Ways of the Good Will of God the Father Jehovah. Consequences are evident in all of those stories. You took most of those scriptures out of context. And you are totally misunderstanding and misiterpretting the whiles of the devil working through man as opposed to the good will of the Father being worked through man.

If you have studied the Holy Bible as you say you did, you would understand the morals of these stories IN their full context and you would understand the natural laws of God and of Nature, the laws of opposites and the laws of supernatural faith in accordance with the promises stated in the covenant of God to His people. There is no superstition in the Christianity I believe in, and the devil does not have control over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now then, if reference to the content on this link: http://www.geocities.com/gary_bee_za/hadith/#NOSE
Please, be so kind as to help me understand this, (since women are considered to be inferior to men anyway) I'm sure there are some men here that would like to know these things also and have no idea as to why your religion practices and believes such things. So, please do be so kind and explain to those of us that are interested in understanding....

Since I know of no real medicinal value in drinking animal (camel) urine,
However, drinking camel’s urine is OK. It is a medicine
Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234:
I wonder then, what good moral is therein that story of drinking camel urine as medicine? Is there proof that camel urine is good for you? I would think it to be poison!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, why does your religion give Satan control over you by saying he urinates in your ear while you were sleeping? Did someone wake up with urine in their ear one time? Where does this belief come from? Is there a story behind it or is it like a proverb the is supposed to provoke widsom?
Why does a person have trouble waking up for prayers? Let’s ask Muhammad why
Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 21, Number 245:

Narrated 'Abdullah :
A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And why would your religion say you must stay away fromthe mosque because of bad breath if you eat garlic? Garlic is good for you! It has medicinal properites in it. Do you people dislike Italians?
Bad breath
Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 12, Number 813:

Narrated 'Ata':
I heard Jabir bin 'Abdullah saying, "The Prophet said, 'Whoever eats (from) this plant (he meant garlic) should keep away from our mosque." I said, "What does he mean by that?" He replied, "I think he means only raw garlic."
On similar matter, think drinking Camel urine is gross. It is the body's garbage, It is the bodies waste that should be buried in the ground for feritlizer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, why do you have to face a certain direction when you go to the bathroom? What if you buy a house and the toilet is facing the wrong direction, what do you do then?
Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 4, Number 146:

Narrated Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari:
Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you goes to an open space for answering the call of nature he should neither face nor turn his back towards the Qibla; he should either face the east or the west."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am curious and I am not trying to be insulting. Just would like to learn more of why those things are in a religion. And why they are a part of logic in your religion and might (? ) still being practiced to this day.

Relic said:
:o

BUT! I don't want to drink a camel's urine!

too weird for me!

Mostly all of that stuff sounds like Old Wives tales!

There are fortune tellers in town that tell you to do wierd stuff with urine!
And they also tell you to ge get an egg and wrap it in money and bring it to them on your next appointment with them!

What do they do?

they take the money wrapped egg...... do some lsight of hand. take the money and switch the egg you gave to them and replace it with some stinky rotten egg they break open and say you are cursed and they need to do some more praying for you but first you have to wrap another egg in money and give it to them for the next visit! They will then pray over you and get rid of your curse!

Whew!!!!!! I actually knew a person that fell for that stupid trick!!!!!

Why are some people so blind they don't see the ludicrousness of some of these things?

Since when does satan uninate in people ears? :o :silly:

Satan has no power over me! The Holy spirit in Christ Jesus rebukes satan! And yes..... satan is full of lies that are really absurd! How can anyone believe things like those things I read at that link? Even my mother even taught me better than to fall for things so absurd!

And the further I read down the page about how women are looked upon..... It really freaks! WOW! Freakier than freaky! How disrespectful of another human being and for the sole reason of them being the opposite sex!!!!!

:-?

Perhaps 'ol Mo was a golden shower queen. :lol:

What should I do to avoid magic? Let's ask Muhammad....

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 65, Number 356:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 07.065.356
Narrated Sad:
Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 71, Number 663:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 07.071.663
Narrated Saud:
The Prophet said, "If somebody takes some 'Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be effected by poison or magic on that day till night." (Another narrator said seven dates).

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 71, Number 664:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 07.071.664
Narrated Saud:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Somebody takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day."

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 71, Number 671:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 07.071.671
Narrated Sad:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Whoever takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning will not be effected by magic or poison on that day."

:roll: :roll:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back