Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Recovery

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I had a difficult life out in the world 🌎. At nearly 40…11 years into truly knowing Jesus Christ…
I’ve made significant progress towards recovery. My diagnosis is on the schizophrenia spectrum and involves mood issues.

My counselor…he has a masters of divinity degree and he’s born again…said my recovery is something of a miracle.

I don’t want to sound anti meds but they’re tranquilizers. Tranquilizers help a lot of people with my sort of problems and I’m glad that I have access to them and that I benefit from treatment. Having said that…
Sometimes people kind of get tranquilized and that’s it. Calmer hopefully 🤞 less intense inner problems but no real recovery. And so…

While I am thankful for treatment I believe that All good things come from The Lord. Meds I can tolerate treatment providers who actually care a loving family and support friends and good living conditions and supplements that seem to help and…
Yup 👍 God is Good 😊

I'm trying to make healthy eating choices. Fast food has no nutrition unless it is salad or something. Salad is not for everyone, but as long as it isn't arugula I enjoy me a good Salad. I do cover it in ranch 😆 fast food makes me tired and makes me bloated and I usually over eat fast food because sometimes the whole meal it comes with is a good price. I try to drink more water, but I drink tea too everyone in a while I eat ice cream and chocolate and pop.

Back