Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Religious Mixed site

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
G

Hi guys

A friend of mine just started a site called http://www.divinediscussions.com.

He asked me to spread the word, so this is why i'm mentioning it here. I haven't been on this site long but I've found the people that use this site to be a rather intelligent and level headed sort, try to keep out the riff raff, you know :tongue

The thrust of the site is to have a place where any and all religions can come to talk together, learn and exchange information. There is a section for user submitted opinion based articles, and a forum. The forum is moderated, and there is a forum designed for interfaith talk and debate which is moderated, and there are forums for people of like faith which is also moderated to ensure that no argumentative debate is engaged by people of other faith (thats what the first forums are for).

I have no idea who owns this board or the main site, 123 christian.com i believe? Anyways i'm sure the owner of the board would be happy to put a link up to this site on his if the owner would return the favour. I hear that kind of stuff is good for google search hits.

Anyways, I just wanted to mention it, if any of you were interested in checking it out.

Thanks!

Back