Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Schedule for Next Year

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

CatholicXian

Finally got my senior year schedule (yay!).. and it's nice that I got to plan out the whole year instead of just one semester.

Fall '06
History of Medieval Philosophy
Metaphysics (2nd time cuz my prof wants to take it again... it'll be a semi-independent study)
Scripture: the Prophets of Israel

Spring '07
History of Modern Philosophy
Scripture: the Gospels
Indepedent Study with my Scripture prof. on the "Theology of the Body"

And then I shall graduate with a degree in Philosophy and a degree in Theology... yay!!!

What are your schedules? Anyone else graduating next year?

That is pretty sweet. I'm still waiting to get my marks back from the University before I can set mine up. I'm looking to take more history classes this year, which should be cool.

I've only got next semester. Here ya go:

-Intro to film (General elective)
-Mythology (English elective)
-Literary journal publication (A must for my degree)
-Intro to linguistics (English elective - prayer required)
-Poetry workshop (A must for my degree - prayer required)
-Young adult literature (English elective)

After that, then I'll only have three semesters left! I can't believe I'm half-way through. It doesn't seem like it's been nearly two years since I graduated high school.

I've got a load of all Christianity courses. My Favorite!

Greek 201
Major Prophets
Synoptic Gospels
Theology 1
Formation of Ministry

The best part is, all my classes are in the same building, which is two minutes walk from my dorm. :)

Sweet schedule, Timothy-- isn't great when the whole semester is classes you want to take?

How are you liking your Greek class? Is it New Testament Greek specifically, or just general Greek? (NT Greek classes are awesome).

funny story... i forgot to register... so i have to wait til the week before classes start to find out.

but hopefully i'll get some awesome speech classes...

Back