Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Semi-trucks praying

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

Prayi g for safe driving.Oh man people I just watched a video of a semi- truck driver that fell asleep at the wheel. The comments were outrageous. So many people commented like it was no big deal. They even laugh at it. They are like, "no problem it happens all the time." And " no biggie it happened to me. I drove asleep for 60 miles." " Yah man it's not a big deal. It happens." I can't even begin to express my feelings. I'm just shocked. What? That is worse than a single woman without a job and no home saying, " well I forgot to take birth control and bring a condemn. No big deal I'm just pregnant with quadripulates. No biggie." People are crazy!!!!!! People's lives are at stake and all these truck drivers are like, " it's okay, happens to me all the time." Are you serious. What in the world. No thanks I don't trust those drivers. It is more important to not get in a wreck, pull over and take a 30 min nap. It's selfish putting others lives in danger. I saw a semi-truck hanging over an overpass just dangling. Barely hanging on. One time I was sandwiched between 2 semi-trucks and sped up like crazy. Had to get out of it. Don't worry I use speed control. They also try to drive through when the signs say that their trucks are to big to drive through and they get stuck. I use to think they were the best drivers. Ha! No way! They are the worst! Thing is they don't care, they wing it. One was taking a right turn and turned right into a car that was trying to turn. It was to big to get through and turn because it's lengthy. Tell me that driver didn't know that. Just pushing its luck. Watch out drivers. They shrug it off. It's all about what is convenient for them and putting lives at stake. No big deal as long as they make it to their destination. It's okay just drive asleep for 60 miles. I'm baffled, really. I don't want to be anywhere near them. The thing is they laugh about it and like it is normal. I didn't leave a comment. I was just reading through comments. " it happens all the time, no bigie." No biggie hmm...right. oh and guys this isn't even talking about bad weather conditions. 😒

Thanks popasodinski and christ-empowered. We gotta pray for road safety. Especially places where it snows heavy and there is ice.

Back