Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Share Your Marriage Issues

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This is an invitation to share the issues and challenges you face in your marriage and to get ideas from others about how they were able to successfully address what you are facing.

After my first and only child was born, my husband decided to get a vasectomy. I was not too happy because I wanted another child, but he said the world is already over populated and if I really wanted another kid we could adopt. A week before his vasectomy I found out I had gotten pregnant again! I was so happy, but my husband was crushed. He wanted me to get an abortion and convinced me that I had no other choice, because it would have conflicted with our future plans of graduating college and moving to another state. I did take the abortion pill and I regret it everyday! I blame my husband but I know it is my fault, I let this happen. Now I am having a hard time forgiving him. I am having trouble being attracted to him anymore, and I have thought about leaving him. I have no problem with adopting a child, but he does not want anymore kids. I never pictured only having one kid. I don't know if this has been the route of all of our problems lately or not, but I could really use some Godly advice.

Back