Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Sold Out

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
We are getting into a debate about drugs.

Heroin,cocaine,and a few others are found in nature.the natural marijuana you want to be legal is far stronger now then it was in the 60s.don't assume that there's not a big billionaire willing to make a ton of that habit.the push for mj laws are being driven by money from out my state .the laws are so lax.complain about a back pain just go hit the bong.

I don't like "medicinal" marijuana laws, personally. I think The Medical Establishment has enough power as things are already. I also don't like physician assisted suicide for anybody for largely the same reason. One should be free to ingest drugs or commit suicide without an MD's involvement.

On moral grounds...I don't do drugs. Haven't in years. I don't think suicide is good or permissible. Having said that...I think getting rid of the anti-drug laws and prescription regulations on controlled substances would be a good first step towards everybody taking their lives back from "experts" of all sorts.

Suicide is also terrible, but...because of anti-suicide laws, billion$ are spent each year to keep people from maybe possibly perhaps killing themselves...that's lots of $$$ and lots of lives damaged by Mental Health, Inc.

To me, drug use and suicide are sorta like gay "marriage..." I don't approve for Christians, but I think they are civil rights in the secular realm.

I don't like "medicinal" marijuana laws, personally. I think The Medical Establishment has enough power as things are already. I also don't like physician assisted suicide for anybody for largely the same reason. One should be free to ingest drugs or commit suicide without an MD's involvement.

On moral grounds...I don't do drugs. Haven't in years. I don't think suicide is good or permissible. Having said that...I think getting rid of the anti-drug laws and prescription regulations on controlled substances would be a good first step towards everybody taking their lives back from "experts" of all sorts.

Suicide is also terrible, but...because of anti-suicide laws, billion$ are spent each year to keep people from maybe possibly perhaps killing themselves...that's lots of $$$ and lots of lives damaged by Mental Health, Inc.

To me, drug use and suicide are sorta like gay "marriage..." I don't approve for Christians, but I think they are civil rights in the secular realm.
If you son wants to end it,or no insurance will nor the government pay you to stay alive ..

You complain often about injustice and greed .most euthanized people are simply depressed over little.few they are terminal are simply are.

We are getting into a debate about drugs.

Heroin,cocaine,and a few others are found in nature.the natural marijuana you want to be legal is far stronger now then it was in the 60s.don't assume that there's not a big billionaire willing to make a ton of that habit.the push for mj laws are being driven by money from out my state .the laws are so lax.complain about a back pain just go hit the bong.

How could some make off it, if it was legal as a natural herb?. You would have to be pretty stupid to buy it.

The other rubbish your talking about like coke and stuff is synthetics. Its not natural so I'm not for it.

How could some make off it, if it was legal as a natural herb?. You would have to be pretty stupid to buy it.
Laws limit what you can grow and nit all can grow it.farming in new York city.yes I like oranges where exactly do I grow citrus trees in that city?

Its just a 100% pure natural herbal medicine, although I don't use it myself, I do not see it as a evil drug that should be illegal.

The other rubbish your talking about like coke and stuff is synthetics. Its not natural so I'm not for it.
Opium,is old natural and heroin is made from that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

Oh most use hydroponics, which isn't a natural way to grow anything.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

The government really cares what you put in your body, that's why they tell you what you can and cannot put in your body, that's why natural herbs are illegal, and cigarettes, alcohol, the doctors synthetics, and McDonalds are legal.

Its just like thing else. If you abuse it its not healthy.

Last edited:
The government really cares what you put in your body, that's why they tell you what you can and cannot put in your body, that's why natural herbs are illegal, and cigarettes, alcohol, the doctors synthetics, and McDonalds are legal.
Nicotine is natural.you can grow tobacco and chew it ,dip,or smoke it straight.I do have a photo of a tobacco shop here that sells roll your own stogies and nicotine.

Uhm our brains make oxytocin, the emotion you feel are in fact chemical reactions from a realease of the drug you make in your body.we make morphine as well.it's when it's all out of balence thar an addiction is made .one need not imbibe a drug to have an addiction.

Sex addiction is also chemical in nature as the brain seeks that high.

The contradictions and corruption is amazing.

Look at alcohol and the amount of problems it causes in society when abused, and fast food, and everything else and there legal.

Natural herb is the same, if its abused people start going paranoid and have mental issues.

Most things in moderation is not bad. Like a complete drunkard com paired to someone who has a glass of wine or beer with dinner, and someone who eats fast food all day com paired to once a month, there not obese.

The contradictions and corruption is amazing.

Look at alcohol and the amount of problems it causes in society when abused, and fast food, and everything else and there legal.

Natural herb is the same, if its abused people start going paranoid and have mental issues.

Most things in moderation is not bad. Like a complete drunkard com paired to someone who has a glass of wine or beer with dinner, and someone who eats fast food all day com paired to once a month, there not obese.
If you can convince any pot user thar has repented ,and we have em on the forum.thar pot isn't a sin.simply page him.

Good luck.I know of no user thar stopped it and needs it.

Be ye sober minded means that.pot does a lot more then beer in thar regard. You can drive ,fly or operate a boat with ..0025 g per ml of blood.that's one hit.the legal limit is .08 bac .getting into the buzzed law it's .02 then.

Sobriety is being able to think clearly .a legal limit of .0025 denies that reality you claim.

If you can convince any pot user thar has repented ,and we have em on the forum.thar pot isn't a sin.simply page him.

Good luck.I know of no user thar stopped it and needs it.

Be ye sober minded means that.pot does a lot more then beer in thar regard. You can drive ,fly or operate a boat with ..0025 g per ml of blood.that's one hit.the legal limit is .08 bac .getting into the buzzed law it's .02 then.

Sobriety is being able to think clearly .a legal limit of .0025 denies that reality you claim.

I don't need to ask any ex pot users, I used to be a heavy smoker myself. I quit over ten years ago.

Last edited:
I don't need to ask any pot users, I used to be a heavy smoker and abused pot until I turned psychotic from it and had to go rehab, i smoked heavy every day for years, i have even been thrown on the ground and had a knee in the back from the cops who arrested me having a mellow puff watching the beautiful sunrise on a lovely Christmas morning. Luckily the judge let me off and I got no conviction. But hey, that's there job and they were just doing there job so I respect the cops and never hold a grudge against law enforcement, what the law is that's what they do.

Just like I abused every other thing under the sun.

Anything abused causes health problem, but I still believe, even I'm a non pot user now, its one of the best natural remedies.

I mean, a woman's child was suffering 500 seizures a day, no meds no doctors no nothing could help, so she went off shore where medicinal pot is legal and from the first dose it went from 500 seizures a day to 0. A big fat 0. Also people who suffer aches and pains, 100% pain gone from natural herb straight away.

God says be of sober mind but your telling me natural herb is bad for pain relief and illeness yet anything the doctors prescribe or hospital is good.

I don't think smoking its good, but medicinal use like a few herb oil drops in a green tea type thing. Just like there is many natural herb oils used.

Its not even about getting high, they can take the THC out of it if its so evil, its just natural herbal remedy.

Jesus made fermented wine, take the alcohol out if its so evil.

Its all about being responsible and moderation. Not because someone abuses something its suddenly so bad and evil it must be illegal.

Only the individual is to blame.
Medicine not recreational use.one hit of pot and you can't drive,fly or operate a boat.you can't say that about beer
Jesus made opium.the jews then didn't get drunk at weddings.

The sin of witchcraft is against drug use as that in biblical days used it.opium could be used for that.it too is natural.

The law is so laxed that I don't need a doctor to show I have back pain or epilepsy just tell the dealer with my card.

That's why I vote against that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back