Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Someone New

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
T

thehayesman

Hey. My name is Alan. I would like to say hi and see who's around here. What is the population like?

I'm a christian who grew up in the Baptist church. I am going to minister and have a degree for ministry as an undergraduate. I'm not very conservative as baptists come, and I would enjoy discussion of all kinds of issues with everyone. What all do we offer?

Hey there Alan!!
We welcome you here and hope to hear from you :-D

Hi Alan! It's nice to meet you!

There's plenty of conversation around here and on a large variety of subjects. Just find something you're interested in and join the discussion. New posts are put up all the time and new topics are pretty regular as well. I hope you enjoy it here!

In Christ,

CLY

Welcome Alan, it is nice to meet you. If you need any help while you are here please don't hesitate to ask one of the mods or admins here. :wink:

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm new here as well, I hope you like everything here as much as I do! If you have any questions pm and i'll see what I can do. As far as the population goes I think this is a pretty big site and almost always atleast one person is guarenteed to be on. Welcome again!

Back