Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Squirrel

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Barbarian

2519733703_4ed0cae517_o.jpg

Great photo.

But, is it just me? Or does that squirrel look like it's about ready to jump on Barbarian, grab the camera and smash it to bits?

that's a lovely shot, well done. he's so very cute!! we don't have squirrels here in Australia and i wish we did... they're sooo cute, we have possums though, they can be pretty cute:biggrin

I just found out my Psych professor likes to eat squirrels haha.

Yes. There's not much difference though, they're 'cousins'. Possums are native to Australia.

that's a lovely shot, well done. he's so very cute!! we don't have squirrels here in Australia and i wish we did... they're sooo cute, we have possums though, they can be pretty cute:biggrin
Amy, I'll trade you 10 squirrels for one or two roos. :thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back