Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] starting on the road to missionary

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

mchter02

Hello.

I need some prayers right now. God has called me to be a missionary. I found a great guy to work with (who is now my fiance) in Kenya (he's also Kenyan). I will move there shortly, for the summer, then return to England for one more year to finish my studies, then return back to Kenya being a full time missionary with him. The only problem I have is funding. I'm not really brave enough to ask people for money and I don't really want to "beg" but the money isn't there. I'm really having problems with that because as a child I was raised in the high end of society, and now it's changing to where I don't know when or where I'll get money from. Please pray for me that I get funds. My fiance and I need to raise 6 million Kenyan Schillings in 2 years to make all this happen. That's nearly about 80,000 US dollars. Please pray for us. Pray that people open their hearts to us so that we can spread God's word around. Also this summer, God has told me when I go there, I am supposed to bring bibles and other donated Christian things to help spread the words of God. Pray that I get these by the time I go in July.

Thanks.

Stephanie :B-fly:

i now are lord picked you to be a missionary. because you are bless and you know the word. i will stand right by you with pray and i will have my church pray for you as will.

god bless and bring home some souls for are fathers house
:angel: :onfire:

O God... You know this girl's heart... provide and sancitfy in Jesus' name, amen

Deke

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back