Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

TALK ABOUT COVID-19, mRNA BIOWEAPON, IVERMECTIN, & THE IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN D - DR. RYAN COLE

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

kahn888

Real Facts and Truth, Stop listening to the So-called Governments and stop listening to the Main stream media,
Galatians 4:16 KJV
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Luke 12:2-3 kJV 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Copy and paste this link into your browsers, https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/

Welcome to Forum.

We appreciate solid balanced information here, however we will not allow these discussions to evolve into political strife.

I know that being from Australia, you guys are under great oppression from your own government. I pray for a great outpouring of God’s Spirit upon your nation as well as the whole world.

Prayer is the way.

Humbling ourselves in repentance is the way.

Jesus Christ is the Way!

You are loved and welcome here. Please read our TOS and become involved in some of our biblical discussions here as well.

God bless you.

JLB

That was a good video. Very informative and the doctor was obviously very credible. One of the biggest points made about covid, was if you really want an effective defense agains contracting covid...you'll strt taking Vitamin D supplements.

And he said that the covid vaccine is not technicaly a vaccine at all so they shouldn't call it a vaccine.
Good post Brother! Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: JLB
Real Facts and Truth, Stop listening to the So-called Governments and stop listening to the Main stream media,
Luke 12:2-3 kJV 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Copy and paste this link into your browsers, https://www.bitchute.com/video/InH89amCpy7S/
Just a word of caution. Not calling the video into question but BitChute is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists so one should exercise reasonable discernment.

Is Australia planning a mass demonstration like Canada?

Bill Gates "predicts" another pandemic crisis.

States Omicron is in itself a type of vaccine.

That was a good video. Very informative and the doctor was obviously very credible. One of the biggest points made about covid, was if you really want an effective defense agains contracting covid...you'll strt taking Vitamin D supplements.

And he said that the covid vaccine is not technicaly a vaccine at all so they shouldn't call it a vaccine.
Good post Brother! Welcome to the forum.
According to simultaneous studies being conducted at the Universities of Oregon, Pittsburgh, S. Florida, Padova Italy and Michigan State University as well as India and Switzerland. The DNA sequencing of the virus being found in it is a man-made sequence that has been patented while the chance of this particular sequence occurring in nature is extremely remote per DR Been Medical Lectures dated Feb. 25, 2022. This is an observational study with hypothesis on Youtube.

Watch "Poison Control Centers Warn About Toxic Chemical in At-Home Virus Test Kits, Children At More Risk"

Test kits made in China.

Please beware.

According to simultaneous studies being conducted at the Universities of Oregon, Pittsburgh, S. Florida, Padova Italy and Michigan State University as well as India and Switzerland. The DNA sequencing of the virus being found in it is a man-made sequence that has been patented while the chance of this particular sequence occurring in nature is extremely remote per DR Been Medical Lectures dated Feb. 25, 2022. This is an observational study with hypothesis on Youtube.
Also watched a video from this same guy on an observational study that shows the RNA in the Pfizer vax turns into DNA in liver cell with unknown consequences. This is extremely troubling.

What we've really known the whole time:

"Ivermectin, the anti-parasitic drug touted by some as an alternative COVID-19 treatment, doesn't do much — if anything — in terms of alleviating symptoms or keeping people out of the hospital, a new study has found.

The clinical trial, which looked at more than 1,300 people who became infected with the coronavirus in Brazil, effectively ruled out the drug as a treatment for COVID-19."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/me...of-hospital-study-finds/ar-AAVIVdl?li=AAggFp4

If you want to know the Agenda behind these new vaccines, just listen to Bill Gates himself explain.

I know that being from Australia, you guys are under great oppression from your own government. I pray for a great outpouring of God’s Spirit upon your nation as well as the whole world.

Prayer is the way.

Humbling ourselves in repentance is the way.

Jesus Christ is the Way!

JLB

JLB,

I'm an Aussie living in Brisbane and I don't know what this "great oppression from your government" is. Please explain.

Oz

What we've really known the whole time:

"Ivermectin, the anti-parasitic drug touted by some as an alternative COVID-19 treatment, doesn't do much — if anything — in terms of alleviating symptoms or keeping people out of the hospital, a new study has found.

The clinical trial, which looked at more than 1,300 people who became infected with the coronavirus in Brazil, effectively ruled out the drug as a treatment for COVID-19."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/me...of-hospital-study-finds/ar-AAVIVdl?li=AAggFp4

What we have know all along is Ivermectin reduces mortality due to Covid 19 by 70%.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back