Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Talking With My Mother

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
My mother says that because I spread the Bible with my handwritten Gospel papers that I am weird, a shame and a disgrace to my family. She tells me I must obey her. I reply that I obey my parent, My Father in Heaven, who tells us to spread the good news. Like a journalist distributing newspapers.

Psalm 105:1 ESV Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

My mother calls me a robot, without feeling, without emotion, memorizing Bible verses without understanding, since I incorporate them in my speech. She says it’s like ChatGPT. No wonder many think I’m a bot like on Roblox Free Draw and Discord Servers. I use it because all the words of God are true, so I lean not on my own understanding, without Bible verses any argument is meaningless, as only the LORD gives life meaning.

2 Timothy 3:16 ESV All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

My mother started to promote works salvation, which is false. She said that it doesn’t matter what religion a person has, as long as they’re a good person. I showed her the below verse:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/faith_alone

Philippians 3:9 ESV And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

Sure, doing good work is good, and it comes as an inevitable result after salvation, but, as long as a Muslim or modern Jewish person does not believe in Jesus Christ, then they are not saved, as Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It’s why I showed her the below verse too:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/only_way

John 14:6 ESV Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

She made a scenario where a Best Buy store was being robbed, those who commit the sin of stealing Exodus 20:15 will take away electronics, yet me standing there, if a little boy were to see me then he would see the difference and be a good person. Though I mentioned to her that I would have to tell that boy that I am Christian, since the Ten Commandments from Mount Sinai, like to not steal, are believed by modern Jewish people and Muslims.

She said that if my sister gets tortured and murdered that her blood would be on my hands, since by writing my Bible verses, an evil person may try to find my family and kill us. I am against the sin of murder Exodus 20:13 and the sin of violence Psalm 11:5 through torture. The person who murders and tortures, the blood is on their hands. I follow the will of The Father, who tells us to spread the good news of Christian Universalism, that all shall believe in Christ and all shall be saved.

She said that one of my Christian Universalist friends that I talk to online may be a pedophile without providing evidence. Pedophilia meaning, sexual relations with prepubescent children, is a sin! All child abuse is evil. All sexual relations with anybody below the age of consent is an abomination (age of consent mentioned in Book of Numbers as twenty years old and upwards for those people). I am against any sexual relations with any children. Sure, there may be people online who are pedophiles, which I rebuke, however, all pedophiles will eventually realize the evil of their ways, they will have a change of mind, repentance, metanoia, and thus become believers in Christ. The problem is that she said this without providing any sort of proof, and I know this person more than she knows them and I do not see any reasoning at all behind the statement.

Matthew 18:6 ESV But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She says I am like Putin, because she claims I misinterpret Bible verses in order to support arguments. I stand against Vladmir Putin, he is a war criminal and is evil, having committed many sins like of murder, violence, etc.

My mother says I will lose my job, get a new job, lose that one, and keep repeating this process until I am a “bum on the street” as she calls it. I show love to the homeless people on the street, she is against me talking to strangers, yet I evangelize to them and soulwin, telling them to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. Of course, be careful around people you don’t know, yet also be gentle.

Matthew 10:16 ESV “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

My mother wants me to only go to church on Sunday and to not even talk about Christianity online with my friends. Going to church is good, yes, I will continue to evangelize online and offline to friends and strangers alike.

My mother tells me to be “normal”, so I can go on non-Bible related field trips, make real life friends, to play games with them. For me, it’s good for everything I do to be Bible-related. In Heaven is where I see my fun.

My mother asks me if I want to stay in poverty. I tell her, I would much rather have treasure in Heaven, godliness, the relationships I build with others that continue to the next life, than any sort of physical wealth here, like a new house, which perishes.

My mother says that the Devil is behind me and I am being manipulated by Satan. I am against the Devil, Satan, yet, even he will become a believer in Christ and thus go to Heaven.

Today, July 28 2023, my mother sees my writings about the murderous Iglesia Ni Cristo and gets angry. She wants me to remove it. She shouts at me, calling me disobedient, disrespectful, selfish, uncaring, the one who will bring down this family, because I expose the INC’s sins.

My mother tells me she does not love me. I tell her I love her and tell her this Bible verse I memorized: John 17:17 Sanctify them in truth, your word is truth. My mother warns me that I will end up in a mental hospital. She says I’m like a robot, like Google, to not believe people on the Internet who talk about the Bible.

She tells me I will be fired from my job. Suddenly, (I believe this is predetermined fate) my boss calls me on my phone. Panicked, I answer, and I type this as he talks. This feels like a scripted event, a cutscene. Like I’m an actor playing my part. Because in the past she desired to have me fired from my previous job, and behold, my employment was terminated on her birthday.

She has told me in the past that it does not matter what religion a person has as long as they are a good person who does good works. This is false! We must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved! He is the only way to Heaven!

```Deuteronomy 13:1-3 CSB “If a prophet or someone who has dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, and that sign or wonder he has promised you comes about, but he says, ‘Let’s follow other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let’s worship them,’ do not listen to that prophet’s words or to that dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and all your soul.” ```

My mother tells me I will end up dead if I continue to talk to people online about the Bible and if I continue to physically write Bible verses on paper. She tells me if I stop, I will live a long and happy life with my family. What do I choose? I choose to not stop promoting the Biblical truth of Christian Universalism, that all shall believe in Jesus Christ and that all shall be saved.

My mother tells me she can see the future, that it’s not just a prediction, but something she knows will happen, like the phone call from my boss today. She says she will tell me about the bad thing when it’s already happened. That she will write down what will happen before the bad event on a piece of paper and then reveal it to me after the bad event.

My mother says that all my friends will be laughing at me because they are successful. “You fool. There is your being foolishness.” she tells me.

My mother says that because I spread the Bible with my handwritten Gospel papers that I am weird, a shame and a disgrace to my family. She tells me I must obey her. I reply that I obey my parent, My Father in Heaven, who tells us to spread the good news. Like a journalist distributing newspapers.

Psalm 105:1 ESV Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

My mother calls me a robot, without feeling, without emotion, memorizing Bible verses without understanding, since I incorporate them in my speech. She says it’s like ChatGPT. No wonder many think I’m a bot like on Roblox Free Draw and Discord Servers. I use it because all the words of God are true, so I lean not on my own understanding, without Bible verses any argument is meaningless, as only the LORD gives life meaning.

2 Timothy 3:16 ESV All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

My mother started to promote works salvation, which is false. She said that it doesn’t matter what religion a person has, as long as they’re a good person. I showed her the below verse:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/faith_alone

Philippians 3:9 ESV And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

Sure, doing good work is good, and it comes as an inevitable result after salvation, but, as long as a Muslim or modern Jewish person does not believe in Jesus Christ, then they are not saved, as Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It’s why I showed her the below verse too:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/only_way

John 14:6 ESV Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

She made a scenario where a Best Buy store was being robbed, those who commit the sin of stealing Exodus 20:15 will take away electronics, yet me standing there, if a little boy were to see me then he would see the difference and be a good person. Though I mentioned to her that I would have to tell that boy that I am Christian, since the Ten Commandments from Mount Sinai, like to not steal, are believed by modern Jewish people and Muslims.

She said that if my sister gets tortured and murdered that her blood would be on my hands, since by writing my Bible verses, an evil person may try to find my family and kill us. I am against the sin of murder Exodus 20:13 and the sin of violence Psalm 11:5 through torture. The person who murders and tortures, the blood is on their hands. I follow the will of The Father, who tells us to spread the good news of Christian Universalism, that all shall believe in Christ and all shall be saved.

She said that one of my Christian Universalist friends that I talk to online may be a pedophile without providing evidence. Pedophilia meaning, sexual relations with prepubescent children, is a sin! All child abuse is evil. All sexual relations with anybody below the age of consent is an abomination (age of consent mentioned in Book of Numbers as twenty years old and upwards for those people). I am against any sexual relations with any children. Sure, there may be people online who are pedophiles, which I rebuke, however, all pedophiles will eventually realize the evil of their ways, they will have a change of mind, repentance, metanoia, and thus become believers in Christ. The problem is that she said this without providing any sort of proof, and I know this person more than she knows them and I do not see any reasoning at all behind the statement.

Matthew 18:6 ESV But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She says I am like Putin, because she claims I misinterpret Bible verses in order to support arguments. I stand against Vladmir Putin, he is a war criminal and is evil, having committed many sins like of murder, violence, etc.

My mother says I will lose my job, get a new job, lose that one, and keep repeating this process until I am a “bum on the street” as she calls it. I show love to the homeless people on the street, she is against me talking to strangers, yet I evangelize to them and soulwin, telling them to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. Of course, be careful around people you don’t know, yet also be gentle.

Matthew 10:16 ESV “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

My mother wants me to only go to church on Sunday and to not even talk about Christianity online with my friends. Going to church is good, yes, I will continue to evangelize online and offline to friends and strangers alike.

My mother tells me to be “normal”, so I can go on non-Bible related field trips, make real life friends, to play games with them. For me, it’s good for everything I do to be Bible-related. In Heaven is where I see my fun.

My mother asks me if I want to stay in poverty. I tell her, I would much rather have treasure in Heaven, godliness, the relationships I build with others that continue to the next life, than any sort of physical wealth here, like a new house, which perishes.

My mother says that the Devil is behind me and I am being manipulated by Satan. I am against the Devil, Satan, yet, even he will become a believer in Christ and thus go to Heaven.
I was with you, and hoping for you...until I read that you feel the devil will eventually be saved.
He won't be saved.
Salvation requires submission to God.
That is something the devil, and all continuing sinners, won't do.

I was with you, and hoping for you...until I read that you feel the devil will eventually be saved.
He won't be saved.
Salvation requires submission to God.
That is something the devil, and all continuing sinners, won't do.
My friend, even if you don't hope for me, I still hope for you, Hopeful 2 my friend.

Salvation is by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Submission to God is good, a good work, but good works, like obeying the commandments, giving to the poor, helping people, etc, do not save us. Surely they are a reward for discipleship, but that comes after salvation.

Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Being saved is accepting the free gift by grace through faith that God has given us my friend. It is guaranteed for the Devil and all sinners to believe in Christ to be saved my friend. Like ths verse below, is not the Devil "a thing in heaven", because surely all the fallen angels shall be saved too. God bless hopeful 2 :biggrin

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

My friend, even if you don't hope for me, I still hope for you, Hopeful 2 my friend.

Salvation is by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Submission to God is good, a good work, but good works, like obeying the commandments, giving to the poor, helping people, etc, do not save us. Surely they are a reward for discipleship, but that comes after salvation.
Not doing them manifests one is still in the flesh, and not subject to God.
It is the unfaithful that lie, steal, commit adultery, leave the poor to their own devices, and forgo loving.
Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
Works of the Law refers to circumcision, dietary rules, feast keeping, and sabbath keeping, etc.
Not to loving God with all our hearts and loving our neighbors as ourselves.
Being saved is accepting the free gift by grace through faith that God has given us my friend.
Agreed.
But there is a difference between conversion and final salvation.
We have to endure faithfully until the end to find our name in the book of life on the last day.
It is guaranteed for the Devil and all sinners to believe in Christ to be saved my friend.
That is an untruth.
Their belief will be from on their knees on the day of judgement, and much too late.
Like ths verse below, is not the Devil "a thing in heaven", because surely all the fallen angels shall be saved too. God bless hopeful 2 :biggrin

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.
One verse out of context will not save the one who started all this mess with his egotistical lust to reign.
All things in Him doesn't include any sinner, as no sin is in Him.
1 John 1:5..."This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

Your beliefs are an accommodation for sin.

Not doing them manifests one is still in the flesh, and not subject to God.
It is the unfaithful that lie, steal, commit adultery, leave the poor to their own devices, and forgo loving.

Works of the Law refers to circumcision, dietary rules, feast keeping, and sabbath keeping, etc.
Not to loving God with all our hearts and loving our neighbors as ourselves.

Agreed.
But there is a difference between conversion and final salvation.
We have to endure faithfully until the end to find our name in the book of life on the last day.

That is an untruth.
Their belief will be from on their knees on the day of judgement, and much too late.

One verse out of context will not save the one who started all this mess with his egotistical lust to reign.
All things in Him doesn't include any sinner, as no sin is in Him.
1 John 1:5..."This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

Your beliefs are an accommodation for sin.
In terms of work, the way I see it, good works justify us for men, who do not see our heart. Faith alone justifies us in God, who sees inside our heart. Faith before, plants the seed, saved, then good work fruit grows after inevitabily.

I disagree with ourselves having to "endure faithfully until the end" on our own accord, because works salvation and Lordship salvation is false. OSAS, once saved always saved is true, where the Holy Spirit that goes inside of a believer guarantees that they are permanently saved.
John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

James 2:13 Mercy triumphs over judgment. Surely, the wicked will be punished by judgment for all their sins. However, the Bible does not teach that this punishment lasts forever, but rather for olam/aionios meaning pertaining to the ages in Hebrew/Greek respectifuly.

Hopeful2, I say this with kindness, while Christ has 100% no sin at all, your beliefs are untrue because how can a human being possibly completely stop sinning? An exmaple is King David, who sinned, yet did not lose his salvatino.
Psalm 51:12 David only asks God to restore “the joy of Thy salvation.” He felt guilt and shame for his sin, yet the Holy Ghost still dwelled inside of him. It was only the joy of salvation he lost by sinning. Should a Christian sin? Obviously not. But if a Christian ever does sin, we have the John 6:37 guarantee that Jesus will never cast us out!

In terms of work, the way I see it, good works justify us for men, who do not see our heart. Faith alone justifies us in God, who sees inside our heart. Faith before, plants the seed, saved, then good work fruit grows after inevitabily.

I disagree with ourselves having to "endure faithfully until the end" on our own accord,
Me too, as God will never leave us or forsake us.
That is why we can endure faithfully until the end.
It is those without faith that fall into sin.
because works salvation and Lordship salvation is false. OSAS, once saved always saved is true,
As salvation won't be granted until the day of judgement, you are right.
There will be no more sin after that.
where the Holy Spirit that goes inside of a believer guarantees that they are permanently saved.
John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

James 2:13 Mercy triumphs over judgment. Surely, the wicked will be punished by judgment for all their sins. However, the Bible does not teach that this punishment lasts forever, but rather for olam/aionios meaning pertaining to the ages in Hebrew/Greek respectifuly.

Hopeful2, I say this with kindness, while Christ has 100% no sin at all, your beliefs are untrue because how can a human being possibly completely stop sinning?
God gave the Jews the gift of repentance, but then also gave it to the Gentiles.
"Turn from" sin, permanently, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost to help you "stay the course".
You are stronger than any temptation you will ever encounter. (1 Cor 10:13)
An exmaple is King David, who sinned, yet did not lose his salvatino.
Psalm 51:12 David only asks God to restore “the joy of Thy salvation.” He felt guilt and shame for his sin, yet the Holy Ghost still dwelled inside of him. It was only the joy of salvation he lost by sinning. Should a Christian sin? Obviously not. But if a Christian ever does sin, we have the John 6:37 guarantee that Jesus will never cast us out!
David had to walk in the flesh.
We don't have that handicap anymore, since rebirth from God's seed. (1 John 3:9)

Me too, as God will never leave us or forsake us.
That is why we can endure faithfully until the end.
It is those without faith that fall into sin.

As salvation won't be granted until the day of judgement, you are right.
There will be no more sin after that.

God gave the Jews the gift of repentance, but then also gave it to the Gentiles.
"Turn from" sin, permanently, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost to help you "stay the course".
You are stronger than any temptation you will ever encounter. (1 Cor 10:13)

David had to walk in the flesh.
We don't have that handicap anymore, since rebirth from God's seed. (1 John 3:9)
Oh ok, we both agree on the point of God never leaving nor forsaking us, that's good to hear.

Also good to hear that all sin will be removed eventually.

I do think that ultimately, it is God's goal to have everyone turn from sin permanently eventually, like mentioned above. However, I see the "turning from sin" as more-so associated with the good work rewards for discipleship after salvation. Faith alone salvation is merely about removing sin, then after that seed of faith is planted, there I see the Holy Ghost as being permanently gained. The Holy Spirit can help a person gain more good work rewards, but the person's salvation is already gained. That's my take on it.

Appreciate the discussion though Hopeful 2 my friend! God bless :biggrin
Got a new post about my mother which I will post after this one.

Mother: Don't waste your time buying all those index cards. Smart people don't do that. Do you see Bill Gates, Elon Musk writing...Read it just for you don't share it. I'm already annoyed by that, so how much more other people. How much more people who are really religious annoyed by that.

[She's referring to my Bible verses I write for evangelism, she calls it ridiculous. She tells me not to do it because she fears an evil organizatiob will murder my family and I. It's not a waste. And the Lord tells us to spread this good news, thus I do.]

Today, July 2nd, Sunday, around 1:45 AM it is now, my mother offered me bread. We both ate the bread and behold, she said to me.

Mother: What you're doing is not good.
I disagree, spreading Christian Universalism is good.

Mother says that I will be fired from future employment because they will recognize my handwriting for evangelism Bible verse. She says I will not have a job and become homeless, like people on the streets. Truly, I am friends with the people you see on the streets, I bless them. God protects them, thus He will protect me as well.

My mother calls me stupid multiple times. "Crazy" she calls me, "So crazy". She does not like hearing Bible verses I show and tell to her. She brought up this conversation, I am merely responding to her. She wonders if I am even listening. I am, that's why I reply. Just because a person does not 100% agree with you means that they are ignoring you. If that were the case, I think many conversations would end very quickly lol.

She tells me my younger sister will abandon me. I say to her like "Even if i am completely alone, I still have Christ"

Now even my younger sister, who is a Christian Universalist, calls it a little odd as I refer to handing our physical handwritten Bible verses I give to others. She's worried I would harm my family's reputation. She says it's too far. The Bible disagrees, as writing was used to spread the good news of Christ.

My sister says to only spread the Gospel when they go to church, like inside the physical building. I am against this. At least my father, though he is not a Christian Universalist, agrees with my evangelism. He says how only spreading Christianity inside of a Christian church is just like "preaching to the choir". I agree with him, though I am a Christian Universalist, faith comes from hearing. And how can those outside of a Christian church hear the good news unless it is told to them?

Indeed, I have walked up to people and handed them my handwritten UR message. I even personalize it based on where they are at times, gives it a unique feeling. I still remember the happiness of one person, who even personally thanked me for the Bible support. Because of their joy, all of these efforts were worth it.

Mother says: What's wrong with you
She said when she saw me writing Bible verses about Christian Universalism

July 2 2023 My mother checks my pockets for Bible verses since she’s against me spreading them. Luckily, I’m able to get the Bible verses past her, my thanks to the Lord of Hosts Christ.

Now my mother, a Christian, and my younger sister, a Christian Universalist, are both against me spreading the good news of Christian Universalism by handing out my handwritten Bible verses to people in public. They have been my close friends for so many years, I still love them, but even if I am completely alone, I will still have Christ.

Though my earthly father is not a Christian Universalist, he is still a Christian, like my mother, he supports my soulwinning, so I felt his support here much more than those two.

I wept so much when gently talking to my mother and sister today that I continued crying inside our house, outside, in the car ride to church, and throughout the physical church meeting while singing to worship music.

There, they showed this verse
Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (NKJV)

treasure θησαυρός (thēsauros)
Strong's 2344: A store-house for precious things;

Jesus is precious. My mother and sister are precious to me. Are we not all precious to Him as well? Therefore, He will store us in His Father’s House. He will never completely lose us. All will have faith in Christ to be permanently saved thus.

July 3 2023 11:11 PM
My mother saw me writing Bible verses about Christian Universalism and spoke

Mother says: It’s taking your life. It’s not worth it, be wise. I want you to be wise. You need to have a good friend, not online. [My mother does not want me to communicate with people online, I am against this, as the Christian Universalist forums have been my support.]

Mother says: You don’t know what type of person you’re talking to online. You’re being manipulated! You’re smart… use that… use your smartness.

I reply: Proverbs 16:20 Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good.
I find writing Bible verses relaxing and it’s good to spread the Gospel

I thought I can count on you.

[July 3 2023 Around Lunch]
My mother is actively trying to stop me from spreading the Gospel of Christ, that He will save all.

My family were preparing to go out, I was sitting peacefully waiting for them. Suddenly, my mother came in and grabbed the Bible verses from the right side of my shorts, she took them from me! I suddenly realized that she was about to grab the Bible verses from the left side of my shorts, so I quickly when outside to be with my earthly father who recently went out the door. I was going to use those Bible verses to spread the good news in public, so I asked my father for a writing utensil. There was a pen inside the car, and I found paper, so I began to write more Bible verses in the garage, to at least kind of make up for the Bible verses I had lost. I pray to the Lord these verses are protected and that my mother is blessed. And I'm grateful that I at least have these ones I can still use. I have placed the Bible verses in my shoes, left and right, inside of my socks at the bottom of my feet to help prevent my mother from taking away my Bible verses. I will not stop spreading the Bible.

When my mother came into the car I asked her if she could please return the Bible verses that she took from me. She asked why, so I told her I would use them to spread the Bible verses. As of typing this in the car while my father is driving, she has not returned those Bible verses she took from me.

My mother tells me to do my work like my day job, and I indeed do that, I was working on it on my phone this morning while eating breakfast. It’s the weekend, I already sent in my weekly submission days ago. I work for the Lord, who will surely reward with that which is greater than mere physical money.

Oh ok, we both agree on the point of God never leaving nor forsaking us, that's good to hear.
That doesn't eliminate our power to forsake Him.
Also good to hear that all sin will be removed eventually.
Where did you hear that ?
Only those washed by the blood of Christ will have their PAST sins washed away.
I do think that ultimately, it is God's goal to have everyone turn from sin permanently eventually, like mentioned above.
We get a life-time to do so, before it is too late.
However, I see the "turning from sin" as more-so associated with the good work rewards for discipleship after salvation.
I don't.
Faith alone salvation is merely about removing sin, then after that seed of faith is planted, there I see the Holy Ghost as being permanently gained. The Holy Spirit can help a person gain more good work rewards, but the person's salvation is already gained. That's my take on it.
Nothing on earth is permanent.
It takes effort to remain faithful.
Appreciate the discussion though Hopeful 2 my friend! God bless :biggrin
Got a new post about my mother which I will post after this one.

When a person believes in Christ, then they are permanently a believer in Christ.

I asked if the teaching pastor believes in faith alone and he said that he does. This is good. He said that faith is not just a prayer, I agree with that. Faith is a person’s belief, it’s not specifically “The Sinner’s Prayer” that saves us, but rather, our faith alone in Christ.

In terms of the Bible tracts themselves, he did not give a specific reply. Still, I believe they are useful, so I will continue spreading them, I will not stop.

The teaching pastor mentioned how it’s hard to get the whole Gospel story to fit on one paper. Like how Jesus died by crucifixion on the cross, was buried and bodily resurrected 3 days later.

The pastor says that the Bible emphasizes discipleship and I agree, however, discipleship is associated with good works, which comes after salvation, the fruit. It is not the requirement before, that is faith alone in Christ. A person may lose the rewards from their good works, but they will never lose their salvation! So, I told the pastor I believe in OSAS. He did not say his point of view. So I decided to research for some speculation here. It says they are a “Mennonite Brethren Church”

https://www.themeetingplace.mb.ca/about/about-tmp/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_security

start quote “though most of the groups currently identified as Anabaptists, such as the Mennonites and Hutterites, embrace the insecurity doctrine.” end quote.

Salvation is instantaneous, meaning, as soon as a person believes in Christ, they receive the Holy Spirit and are permanently saved. They cannot lose their salvation! Thus, salvation is not a “reward” from work, but rather, a free gift, grace through faith.

Discipleship, on the other hand, it’s rewards can be lost, depending on

2 John 1:8 ESV Watch yourselves, so that you may not lose what we have worked for, but may win a full reward.

Everyone will eventually believe in Christ and thus obtain the free gift of salvation. Everyone will be equally free of suffering, free of pain, filled with happiness. However, people will receive different rewards, such as that of the prophet or that of a righteous person.

Matthew 10:41 ESV The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person's reward.

So just because a person receives a prophets reward and another person does not receive a prophets reward, does not make one have “less suffering” then the other, as for all people, their suffering will be zero! No more suffering!

So, we won’t feel any pain or sorrow because one person has a prophet’s reward or another person has a righteous person’s reward.

Still, the motivation to do good works, for rewards, is because it’s good and because, well, what else is there to do while we wait for paradise? For those of us who are already saved. It’s good to convert people to Christianity, and the way I see it, our rewards are the relationships we form with people on Earth, for they will carry over to Heaven. That person you brought to Christ, who you told the god news to, who you saved, surely they will remember you In paradise.

He referenced to me something like this scripture:

Romans 10:15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news.

He said that it’s best to have dialogue over monologue, discussion over solitary speech. I agree, conversation is preferred. Many people think that I’m a robot, some sort of ChatGPT program, even though I type this with my human fingers. Therefore, I participate in chats in order to prove my humanity.

He said that posting a Bible verse assumes one knows the Bible. That’s why I post not just the Book Name, Chapter Number, Verse Number, but the actual verse. Like, let’s write more than just (John 3:16) by itself lol.

At the same time, he said as an individual I can only do so much. This is true. Whether a person desires to believe in Christ, it depends on God when to open their heart to the Gospel. The LORD decides when the time is right for someone to be saved, like how the LORD hardened the heart of the pharaoh.

Exodus 4:21 ESV And the Lord said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do before Pharaoh all the miracles that I have put in your power. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go.

Exodus 7:3 ESV But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,

Exodus 10:20 ESV But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the people of Israel go.

Exodus 9:12 ESV But the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had spoken to Moses.

I was already tired after an intense mathematical Zoom meeting with these two Dr people. My mother saw the eyebags on my eyes and said I look gloomy. I tell her I made myself excited during the Zoom meeting, but she asks how long I can keep it up. So I will type up my commentary here based on the discussion that we had.

We ran into issues setting up the Zoom call. My laptop screen, black, no display. My sister’s laptop as backup, a Windows update, taking too long to load. My backup laptop, did not have Zoom installed. So we used a separate monitor for the display with the built-in laptop webcam.
She says the reason we ran into these technical difficulties is because I write Bible verses. In the past, I was affected by the forces of evil that resulted in an inconvenient Windows update, I think it was a demon who named themselves “Adonay”. Some backstory is here:

Still, all enemies of Christ will become believers in Christ and be saved. As the LORD’s authority, which has predetermined my fate, also predetermines that His desire to save all be fulfilled.

She prays that I stop and I pray that I continue. Whose prayers shall the LORD of Hosts answer?

Still, I forgive them all. I used to be like an infernalist like my mother, but it was God’s will that I learn about the truth of Christian Universalism.
HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

We see that the LORD’s desire is to save all people. And we see that the LORD’s anger reaches a point where it’s finished, which tells us that the punishment for sin is temporary because all will eventually believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins.
JEREMIAH 30:24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from the Lord, a sweeping whirlwind. It whirls round the heads of the wicked; the Lord's anger is not to be turned aside, till he has finished and achieved his heart's desire. In days to come you will understand. ( NEB )

My mother says Putin is better than me, that I’m crazy and am like a devil. Though I believe even the devil will be saved, we can see that from the Early Christians, Christian Universalism was indeed the prevailing doctrine.

As the Bible book Song of Songs is defined as an “erotic poem” on Wikipedia, aka sexual material, we can see that looking at and enjoying sexual material is not inherently sinful as I discuss on my site songofsongs.net

My mother comes downstairs and says she will buy me a new computer if I stop spreading Bible verses. I do not accept this bribe; I will not stop.

Bribe = to try to make someone do something for you by giving them money, presents, or something else that they want

Exodus 23:8 NASB “You shall not take a bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of the just.

a bribe הַשֹּׁ֙חַד֙ (haš·šō·ḥaḏ)
Strong's 7810: A present, bribe

The present would have to be something to influence a person to do something bad. Accepting the free gift of permanent life in Christ by faith alone in Christ is different from accepting a bribe since it’s good. Who will accept this gift? All people, through their belief, shall be saved. It’s different from False Universalism, which says that everyone will be saved regardless of belief, because belief in Christ is essential, that’s True Universalism, Christian Universalism. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back