Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Terrorists In Our Midst (A Memoir)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Jaelshammer

Hi I've written a factual, true horrifying story concerning terrorists in our midst. It is self-published, not the most professionally edited as the company as well as my funds limited a proper contribution. However, it is the truth concerning the Middle Eastern, Latino invasion in the Houston area and how it is acting itself out against Americans.

You know the church sings, 'this little light of mine, I going to let it shine' well, I am doing my part to shine the light of truth on the evil that is going on right now in America. That is, the Middle Easterns are here with terrorist intention and violating Americans.

They fight a 'cowards' fight that American law enforcement is ill-equipped to handle. That is, according to the Homeland investigators I talked to the Middle Eastern types fight a 'tribal' fight. They gang jump Americans and that very sinisterly.

That is, they will not confront civilly rather they will maliciously terrorize and wreak havoc in the form of phone tapping, computer hacking, stalking via the myriad of 'daheejon' squealing nephews will follow Americans. It is a straight up mess going on in the Southwest part of America and I daresay all over. It's just that the media rarely reports the attacks on Americans by the Middle Easterners in our midst.

Anyway, I challenge any and all to 'check it out' and become informed with regard to who the Republicans let into our midst in the name of so-called Sauid, United Arab Emirates allies.

http://outskirtspress.com/terroristinourmidst

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back