Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Testimony of God's mighty Works

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Have you noticed that man is panicking because the earth’s water is drying up? They are running around trying to figure out how THEY can solve this problem, even to the point of recycling our own toilet water!!

I want to tell you a story of the lesson that God taught me.
Some years ago I lived in a place where we were not allowed to water our grass due to a broken water pump. So they sent a notice around saying: Do not waste water on grass. This went on for months and so one day I prayed to God and asked Him to please make a way for the pump to be fixed so that we can water our grass once again.
A little time went by , then for about 2 weeks it rained in our area and for a bit my grass was green again but didn‘t last long. A few weeks later there was a note on my door warning me that if I was not going to water my yard, then I need to cut down the dry brush.
I was indignant for the moment ( I repented for that)and called to find out why they now rebuked me for not watering my yard? They said the main water towers are over flowing with water due to the rains we had, so it has been fine to water for sometime now. Right there and then I realized that it was God who sent the note to my home to let me know it was ok to water now, but the greatest lesson He taught me is, that God does not need our man made things to produce fresh water for our crops, bathing, drinking, cleaning. All He needs is for us to lift our hands up to our loving Father and ask Him to pour down His Rain.

Not only did He bring the waters for our needs, He filled up a little lake that was dry as a bone next to our home since we lived there. Then the little crickets at night & croaking frogs came, ducks with her ducklings, and beautiful white egrets would soar back and forth across the lake.. It was absolutely paradise! Glory unto God!!

This is not the first time that God has brought to me something that seemed to be a curse, yet was really a blessing in disguise, in fact it is one of the smaller shows of the Works of His Mighty Arm in my life~
When in drought Pray!!
For all things are possible with God and He needs no help from whom He Created, Just our FAITH will do!

Job 5:7 Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
8 I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:
9 Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:
10 Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields:
KJV
Blessings

Great testimony...I'm thinking about it now.
Glory unto God!!
1 Cor 3:5-9
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
KJV

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back