Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The aliens are coming!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
in kjv english that means foreigner. as in illegal alien! or has alien

the greek word for that is xeno, as in xenophobic(fear of aliens to include illegal immigrants)

it has nothing to with aliens, in context, meaning that you gentiles that werent of abraham didnt have acess to God but rather by the death of christ on the cross and acceptance of him you are grafted into the promises of abraham by faith.

I just thought of this:

Ephesians 2:
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Well for me from Christian sources! Otherwise without discernment one can be led astray.

The UFO Phenomenon- The Next Great Challenge for the Church.pdf

UFOs, Aliens, Fallen Angels, Nephilum & The Days of Noah.pdf

Index of /

and

LA Marzulli Author

:biggrin :confused: :lol

alien, from dictionary.com

–noun
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.

I'm certain that intelligent creatures from another planet visiting earth would fall under one of these definitions, but I'm not convinced Paul addressed these supposed creatures from other planets in any of his writings... Just saying ;)

So anyway, I'll sift through some of the sites you posted, but tell me, do YOU believe Jesus is an alien from outer space?

alien, from dictionary.com

–noun
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.

I'm certain that intelligent creatures from another planet visiting earth would fall under one of these definitions, but I'm not convinced Paul addressed these supposed creatures from other planets in any of his writings... Just saying ;)

I think the term is "extra-terrestrial". I heard a theory that j man was an et sent from the "heavens". Similar stories and theories are a part of many cultures and religions. In Egypt, Thailand, England, from Stonehenge to the pyramids and the Aztecs. Visits from beings beyond the stars have been recorded for many many years it's not just some recent phenomena. From my point of view the odds say that their is life out there

Scripture is pretty straight forward. Jesus was born of a woman, conceived by the Holy Spirit. He wasn't E.T. He was fully man who was birthed in a manger in the city of Bethlehem and died a criminals death on a cross just outside Jerusalem.

So anyway, I'll sift through some of the sites you posted, but tell me, do YOU believe Jesus is an alien from outer space?

From my other posts, do you think i would believe that? It depends on what you mean by alien.

Ask yourself where is God on the throne? in Heaven or on the Earth?

Psalm 57:
5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.

John 19:
10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

John 18:
36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if my Kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my Kingdom not from hence.
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Hey bud, the aliens are already here! From Mexico, Guatamala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, China, Iran...

They're a heck of a lot more destructive than the other kind.

Some of these quotes are gold to an "unbeleiver" (in Alien spacecraft) like me!
Thanks for collecting these!

Remember the only power over these entities is the name and power of Jesus the Saviour of the world. Only a person who has repented of their sins and who says the name of Jesus with authority can STOP abductions and DRIVE AWAY demons. Peace Love and Understanding in Jesus' name Amen.

Here are some great UFO quotes that shed light on the deceptive nature of the "alien" presence:

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us."
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recou[/pre][/pre]nt alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation."

-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

"Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
- Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

"These entities are clever enough to make Strieber think they care about him. Yet his torment by them never ceases. Whatever his relationship to the entities, and he increasingly concludes that their involvement with him is something 'good,' he also remains terrified of them and uncertain as to what they are."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 21

"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death...I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."
- Whitley Strieber, Communion, p. 25-26

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181

"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96

The alien manifestation will convince nearly everyone they have no need for a personal saviour. If aliens fulfill an antichristian agenda, aren't they part of the working of error from Satan himself, setting up the Antichrist? It just seems so obvious. Aliens must therefore be agents of Satan, the fallen angels.

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/quotes.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to offend because, I respect your right to believe whatever you want. Its just that being atheist and believing in science, dismissing the possibility of aliens seems crazy to me.

Believing in Aliens that visit earth is an indication that you have not thought thru the science very well.

Now, I did NOT say I don't believe in alien life. I certainly am open to the suggestion that life exists elsewhere in the universe - but to believe that UFOs are alien-piloted spacecraft is, again, an indication that someone has not thought the science and logic over very well.

From my other posts, do you think i would believe that? It depends on what you mean by alien.

Ask yourself where is God on the throne? in Heaven or on the Earth?

A simple yes or no would suffice. Please don't ask a question of a question.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is an Alien from outerspace in the normative sense? I'm not concerned what the other sites say, I'm interested in your perspective.

In your own words, who is Jesus and where did he come from and where is he now?

Thank you.

I like this excerpt from The Screwtape Letters

CHAPTER VII
MY DEAR WORMWOOD,
I wonder you should ask me whether it is essential to keep the patient in
ignorance of your own existence. That question, at least for the present phase
of the struggle, has been answered for us by the High Command. Our policy, for
the moment, is to conceal ourselves. Of course this has not always been so. We
are really faced with a cruel dilemma. When the humans disbelieve in our
existence we lose all the pleasing results of direct terrorism and we make no
magicians. On the other hand, when they believe in us, we cannot make them
materialists and sceptics. At least, not yet. I have great hopes that we shall learn in due time how to emotionalise and mythologise their science to such an
extent that what is, in effect, belief in us, (though not under that name) will
creep in while the human mind remains closed to belief in the Enemy. The "Life
Force", the worship of sex, and some aspects of Psychoanalysis, may here prove
useful. If once we can produce our perfect work—the Materialist Magician, the
man, not using, but veritably worshipping, what he vaguely calls "Forces" while
denying the existence of "spirits"—then the end of the war will be in sight.
I think the concept of the alien from outer space who abducts people, does experiments on them, terrorizing them, get's pretty close to Screwtape's stated goal of the "Materialist Magician". Certainly one can believe in aliens and not believe in God...and aliens are based in "science"...not religion. Thus, some folks can be oppressed, even possessed by demons, and yet not look to God for salvation.

Screwtape goes on to say:

But in the meantime we must obey our orders. I do not think you will have much difficulty in keeping the patient in the dark. The fact that "devils" are
predominantly comic figures in the modern imagination will help you. If any
faint suspicion of your existence begins to arise in his mind, suggest to him a
picture of something in red tights, and persuade him that since he cannot
believe in that (it is an old textbook method of confusing them) he therefore
cannot believe in you.
Demons have indeed been successful in turning themselves into "cartoon character" in the mind of most non-religious people. No one who is rational can truly believe in this:

View attachment 2032

And yet, it can be presented as not only rational, but even scientific to believe in these guys:
View attachment 2033

Lewis was more on the track of modern pop psychology...but the whole concept of the evil alien here to do experimentation on humans fits the bill nicely.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is an Alien from outerspace in the normative sense?
Oh car dude, Of Course Not!!

I'm not concerned what the other sites say, I'm interested in your perspective.
Thanks for asking, the aliens are the fallen angels and other evil entities out there in space, in the earth and even under it. They are only allowed to do what they do because God allows it. And they are no problem for Christians because a real Christian has the Holy Spirit working through them, the Christian body is a temple for God to work through. So the evil entities i believe are afraid of Christians, that's why these evil things pick on unbelievers. Those that get abducted by aliens are always unbelievers. And there are stories of people who got abducted and when they were in the presence of them they cried out to Jesus and then the abduction stopped and they weren't bothered by the aliens again. These evil aliens will be fully revealed to the world during the Tribulation or Great Tribulation after the real Christians are raptured. How do i know? from Revelation, Satan is cast down to the earth and so are his evil angels and they wreck havoc on the human race until the Lord Jesus returns in the clouds.

In your own words, who is Jesus and where did he come from and where is he now?

The Lord Jesus is the Son of God and God and my Saviour!!

The Lord Jesus has always existed.

The Lord Jesus is at the right hand side of God the Father and is in Heaven in Glory and then He will come back to this earth in Glory Amen.

Thank you for clearing that up. Now, wasn't that easy? ;)

Aside from our vast differing perspectives on angels and aliens, I am glad you don't think Jesus is some alien visiting from another planet. Whew, had me scared for a moment. :eeeekkk

Thank you for clearing that up. Now, wasn't that easy? ;)

Aside from our vast differing perspectives on angels and aliens, I am glad you don't think Jesus is some alien visiting from another planet. Whew, had me scared for a moment. :eeeekkk

Jesus was/is an "alien" who visited this earth, His are "aliens" among the earth, not green big eyed aliens 8), but foriegners to the world who await the inheritance of their rightful home through Christ.

Of course im not talking alien in the same sence as sciene fiction, but in the same relation, science fiction aliens are from another world, so too are His.

The aliens are not coming, thier already here, through Christ.
May more recieve the grace of "visitation" in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hope you all understand what i mean and dont read all that the wrong way 8).

I came across these videos at YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20110716;18015900"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20110716;18170900"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> The first one. An insightful look at the Exodus in what some claim to be UFOs. They are not UFOs, they are identified angels and some form of craft. The Merkabah is a testimony to the reality of these angelic crafts, as explained by Ezkiel and Elijah.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20110716;18015900"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20110716;18170900"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> ‪UFOs or Angels‬&rlm; - YouTube

This next one is about conditioning people to alien acceptance.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20110716;18015900"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20110716;18170900"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> ‪The Alien Agenda: Conditioning for Acceptance & Cohabitation‬&rlm; - YouTube

Oh my! :o

God is Spirit and dwells in a spiritual realm that we mere mortals try so hard to understand but can't even begin to comprehend. HE is NOT from some parallel universe. :shame

... and before we add Ezekiel's vision into the mix, I present a commentary based more on historical context than the imagination of 20th.and 21st. century man.

Chapter 1

This chapter contains that extraordinary vision of the Divine glory with which the prophet was favoured when he received the commission and instructions respecting the discharge of his office, which are contained in the two following chapters. The time of this Divine manifestation to the prophet, 1-3. The vision of the four living creatures, and of the four wheels, 4-25. Description of the firmament that was spread over them, and of the throne upon which one sat in appearance as a man, 26-28. This vision, proceeding in a whirlwind from the NORTH, seems to indicate the dreadful judgments that were coming upon the whole land of Judah through the instrumentality of the cruel Chaldeans, who lay to the north of it. See Jeremiah 1:14;; 4:6;; 6:1. ...

... I have endeavoured to explain these appearances as correctly as possible; to show their forms, positions, colours, explain their meaning? We have conjectures in abundance; and can it be of any use to mankind to increase the number of those conjectures? I think not. I doubt whether the whole does not point out the state of the Jews, who were about to be subdued by Nebuchadnezzar, and carried into captivity.

And I am inclined to think that the "living creatures, wheels, fires, whirlwinds," which are introduced here, point out, emblematically, the various means, sword, fire, pestilence, famine, in their destruction; and that God appears in all this to show that Nebuchadnezzar is only his instrument to inflict all these calamities. What is in the following chapter appears to me to confirm this supposition. But we have the rainbow, the token of God's covenant, to show that though there should be a destruction of the city, temple, yet there should not be a total ruin; after a long captivity they should be restored. The rainbow is an illustrious token of mercy and love.
Adam Clarke

Ezekiel - Chapter 1 - Adam Clarke Commentary on StudyLight.org

Jesus was/is an "alien" who visited this earth, His are "aliens" among the earth, not green big eyed aliens 8), but foriegners to the world who await the inheritance of their rightful home through Christ.

Of course im not talking alien in the same sence as sciene fiction, but in the same relation, science fiction aliens are from another world, so too are His.

The aliens are not coming, thier already here, through Christ.
May more recieve the grace of "visitation" in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hope you all understand what i mean and dont read all that the wrong way 8).

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I'd like to highlight the word dwelt...

From Strongs: 4637 skenoo
from 4636; to tent or encamp, i.e. (figuratively) to occupy (as a mansion) or (specially), to reside (as God did in the Tabernacle of old, a symbol of protection and communion):-- dwell.

He wasn't just a visitor... Rather, he took up residence. ;)

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I'd like to highlight the word dwelt...

From Strongs: 4637 skenoo
from 4636; to tent or encamp, i.e. (figuratively) to occupy (as a mansion) or (specially), to reside (as God did in the Tabernacle of old, a symbol of protection and communion):-- dwell.

He wasn't just a visitor... Rather, he took up residence. ;)

8) we have to be careful, soon people may scream "Invasion! Invasion!" :);)

8) we have to be careful, soon people may scream "Invasion! Invasion!" :);)

Ha ha! :lol

Oh wait, that already happened once didn't it? Used them to light the streets of Rome if I remember right ;)

It's amazing what people do when their afraid so something... especially when it involves something that threatens loosing power or control. :sad

Back