Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The devil is a bad scientist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Lucifer was probably the first angel made. He Could have witnessed part of Human creation. Maybe he was not paying close attention, and this could be the reason he is deceiving some of the people in the medical world today.

All he does today is 'inflict' people with his lame knowledge, and experimenting on things that would never know a positive result. We have alot of contaminations in the medical world today because many have sought knowledge from this pseudo supernatural being, the devil. A cruel scientist - a worker of aversion.

All the devil is trying to achieve is corrupt human gene and contaminate creation.

(Christ was born in a manger. I'm beginning to agree with a preacher who said the devil fought tooth and nail to have baby Jesus killed. His idea was to have Christ attacked by viruses in the place He was born. No hospital was free to accommodate Mary to have a baby.
You will agree with me that in such a place you have thousands of dangerous viruses that could easily attack such a tender baby as Jesus.

The good news is that no virus, no micro organism was able to attack the baby. They rather had worshiped Him.
The devil failed again :biglol)

So, a lot of deceits is going on in the world, and the devil is using many. He wants to change human form. Many dangerous viruses are already in the world.

(Genesis 6 NKJV
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.†4 There were giants on the earth in those days, andalso afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

God used flood and destroyed the contamination)

The devil could have witnessed the creation of the world. And God said, 'let there be...'

I used to doubt one of our lecturers concerning certain scientific knowledge (dude took us in control engineering - while I was in school). He says certain 'space' discoveries, psychic space stuff, and some control mechanisms and few inventions are devilish and supernatural.

I could begin to see the truth in it. One of my relatives had a terrible encounter at night. That was several years ago. The relative was studying a subject around midnight and sudden a human form appeared and said: 'Do not worry. I'd teach you. I'd raise you.'
She screamed and fled. The encounter reoccured many times. That was evil Spirit. And thank God she is okay today - the encounter has stopped.

I know many people would long to get that knowledge from that being.but they fail to realise they are digging their own grave.

Lucifer probably witnessing the creation of the world (or being a supernatural being) is able to demonstrate certain things through people. He is demonstrating false knowledge of the universe and creation (age of the earth, evolution etc). Certain things are generally true - but not all are true!

I am not surprised when a majority is fighting against a minority who has truly revealed the true result about the age of earth and human life (some of them are not even christians).
The truth, no matter how small it looks, must stand.

Soo you think... Not begin simple, and actually trying to understand the world makes you satanic?

Science studies the natural world anything that's based in physical reality isn't by definition supernatural.

Soo you think... Not begin simple, and actually trying to understand the world makes you satanic?.
The world does not make one satanic: Harkening to the voice of the evil one and listening to his tricks do make one satanic.

Science studies the natural world anything that's based in physical reality isn't by definition supernatural.
:thumbsup
That's just right.

--
--
There are certain psychic stuff I could have sent to you...they are forbidden here. Some use them and yet do not understand the stuff behind them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back