Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Evils of Paper Money and Fiat Currency

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
As far as the article you posted, that's all speculation. I'm not into speculating about the evils that people will be doing as the end approaches. I know, based on the words of the Lord that it will be bad. I expect it to come. And I am watchful of its coming. But I try to stay away from unfounded speculations without making clear that everyone knows that I'm only making some speculative statements.

You know, statements that start with "I wonder what it would...". Speculative ruminating needs to be identified as such. The article says that Mr. Netanyahu made statements indicating that he'd like to find a way to put sensors ON children's bodies to keep track of their positions. That's what the article claims were his words. Those words would not indicate that he is necessarily talking about microchipping.

Now, he could be, but unless you've got him saying 'in' or using the word 'microchip' or 'put under the skin', then so far it could be something as simple as a charm to be worn around the neck like our 'First Alert' fobs for our elderly. Or socks imbedded with traceable threads. And if it's for the purposes of keeping Israeli children safe in Israel, and the majority of Israeli parents are fine with it, then I'm also all for it. It's their nation and their people and their children and they get to rule over them as they see fit. All I can say is that the Israeli government seems to be fairly responsive and responsible to its citizens. If it does turn out to be that this is some microchip ploy to gain or increase their control over their people for some wicked scheme? Then it could be that this has some relation to the Scripture's explanation of 'taking a mark', but we're not there yet. And, if I find that written in the Scriptures, then I know it's going to happen. The Scriptures aren't telling me about this 'mark' in hopes that I can stop it. They're telling me about it so that I can gauge the time of the end.

God bless,
Ted
Oh I've known for a couple of decades that everyone in Israel will be marked simply from reading the bible.The persecution of the saints in Israel .Imprisonment and murder.Its all in the bible and the news I posted gives everyone a sense of just how close it is.With netanyahu even talking about it as though it will be just another step in the right direction for the people of Israel .
Still there is a little over a year before the false prophet is given to the Israeli government and it's occupation begins.After that ,the mark will become available.

I'm sure you've read about all the signs that take place before the coming of the false prophet such as both us Iraq wars ,the moving of the US embassy to Jerusalem and such.

Oh I've known for a couple of decades that everyone in Israel will be marked simply from reading the bible.The persecution of the saints in Israel .Imprisonment and murder.Its all in the bible and the news I posted gives everyone a sense of just how close it is.With netanyahu even talking about it as though it will be just another step in the right direction for the people of Israel .
Still there is a little over a year before the false prophet is given to the Israeli government and it's occupation begins.After that ,the mark will become available.

I'm sure you've read about all the signs that take place before the coming of the false prophet such as both us Iraq wars ,the moving of the US embassy to Jerusalem and such.
Hi Shilohsfoal

Uh, no I haven't read anything of those connections you speak of concerning war between us and Iraq.

Anyway, I'm fine with it. Like I say, if what you're proposing is the fulfillment of the prophecies that you're referring to, then yes, we are living in the last days and we will see other foretold events coming to existence. But thanks for the warning.

God bless,
Ted

Back