Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The first death

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

People believe the death of Abel (killed by his brother Cain) was the first death. I do not think so. It could be called the first human death - but not the first death when you consider the verses below.
Genesis 1 NKJV

29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. 30 Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for foodâ€; and it was so.

When you pluck a fruit, it dies. That is death. When you cut a branch it dies. I don't know if ADAM and his sweetheart :) really ate animals while they were in the Garden of Eden. If they did - then it was death

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back