Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs The Glory of the Holy Trinity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

cyberjosh

This is a digital image I made in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for a digital art class I took about 3 years ago. The menorah was provided as a black & white wireframe/outline template (which I enhanced, bolded, and colored) and I used an existing picture of the Triquetra (a Christian symbol of the never-ending, eternal, all-sufficient Trinity) but the rest was from scratch.

Who knew Ruach Ha'Qodesh (the Holy Spirit) has exactly seven Hebrew letters that perfectly match the seven flames of the Menorah (the very symbol of the Holy Spirit)?!

View attachment 1595

This used to be my avatar when I first joined here.

It's beautiful.
Great job for this one.

Well thank you. I'm not much of a digital artist but this one just sort of seemed to fall together for me. It was fun to make, which is what I think motivated me to make it. Maybe I should buy Adobe Illustrator and start playing around with stuff like this again.

~Josh

Josh, how did you get so smart?!?!

Well, I think that's possibly the best interogative compliment I've ever received! :biggrin Thank you.

Is a love, passion, and Berean-like seeking for God and the truths of His all-penetrating Word an answer?

If I had one motto for my life it would be: In all things, glorify Christ Jesus. I also love taking regular class activities (like this was) and turning it into a potential witnessing tool. I did it all throughout high school and college, and I loved it. God will equip us with any talents we need to accomplish the task of witnessing for Him, even if it is computer skills. :)

Soli Deo Gloria,

Josh

With all the beautiful colors already in that picture, I can still hardly fathom what God's throne looks like. Revelation says that God on His thone appears as vibrant jasper and sardius stone and that and a emerald-like rainbow encircles His throne all round about. It will be truly magnificent and breath taking, if we can even stand to look at it.

~Josh

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back