Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The little horn

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Scripture shows the little horn in the pleasant land has great power,but not his own power.Here is where he gets his power.

Even though Biden pledges all his support to the little horn,he will still lose the election to Trump.
Trump will go on to give Israel an army that will occupy Israel and defend the Israeli government and it's people for a few years.It is after this army begins it's occupation of Israel, that the mark of the beast is given to the Israelis to be used for buying and selling.

I don't think I understand your post Shilosfoal?
The little horn in the pleasant land (aka the beast from the sea)gets its power from the United states(aka king of the north)

This is where the little horn gets its power.Daniel 8:24

Daniel 8:9
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

The little horn in the pleasant land (aka the beast from the sea)gets its power from the United states(aka king of the north)

This is where the little horn gets its power.Daniel 8:24
I don't recall anywhere in the Bible where it says "United States"; and my understanding of the "beast rising from the sea" indicates a "sea of people"; not a literal body of water. That beast with seven head and ten horns; the seven heads are patriarchs of families that hold the vast majority of what men think wealth is; and the ten horns are the governments that hold those nuclear bombs.
The "little horn" is the government of the Kingdom of Heaven here on this earth; and the Power of God far exceeds all those nuclear toys.

I don't recall anywhere in the Bible where it says "United States"; and my understanding of the "beast rising from the sea" indicates a "sea of people"; not a literal body of water. That beast with seven head and ten horns; the seven heads are patriarchs of families that hold the vast majority of what men think wealth is; and the ten horns are the governments that hold those nuclear bombs.
The "little horn" is the government of the Kingdom of Heaven here on this earth; and the Power of God far exceeds all those nuclear toys.
I didn't say the United states is the sea beast
You still do not understand my post.

As for the nuclear toys. They will come from the north and dissolve Palestina.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Daniel 11:44
44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

Last edited:
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Scripture shows the little horn in the pleasant land has great power,but not his own power.Here is where he gets his power.

The small horn at Daniel 8:9-also mentioned at Daniel 8:23-25-is referring to the seventh world power at Revelation 17:9, 10: Great Britain (England) and the United States.

The small horn at Daniel 8:9-also mentioned at Daniel 8:23-25-is referring to the seventh world power at Revelation 17:9, 10: Great Britain (England) and the United States.
So you believe the largest empire in world history is little or are you saying the United States of America is little?

How exactly are they little?

So you believe the largest empire in world history is little or are you saying the United States of America is little?

How exactly are they little?
This world power's beginning was small/little. My following post is a very brief/condensed summary.

The "small horn" was an offshoot of one of the four horns (symbolic): Hellenistic kingdom of General Cassander over Macedonia and Greece. (Daniel 8:8, 9, 22) Later, this kingdoms and the others that sprouted from Alexander the Great were absorbed/conquered by Rome-becoming the sixth world power of Bible prophecy.-Daniel 8:19.

Britain was a northwestern offshoot of the Roman Empire. As history shows, the Roman Empire declined, but the influence of the Greco-Roman civilization continued in Britain and in other parts of Europe that had been under Roman dominion.

After the British Empire had defeated her powerful rivals, Spain and France, it dominated and had influence over a large portion of the world and ultimately became the seventh world power of Bible prophecy. Its strength eventual grew greater after the United States of America collaborated with Britain. Economically and militarily, this power becomes “a king fierce in countenance.” (Daniel 8:23) This new relationship now became the seventh world power of -Bible prophecy-a dual world power.-Revelation 17:10.

Hi Shilohsfoal

I don't know. When I read your description, I'm impressed as to how well it reflects the work of the former president...not President Biden. Grump has caused more disruption and bragging about wielding power than Pres. Biden ever has. From what I've seen over the last three years, Pres. Biden is just quietly doing the work that he was elected to do...watch over the nation and guide its direction. No bragging and crying about how nobody seems to appreciate all that he has done for us...like the other guy. He was constantly whining about how powerful he was...but wholly unable to affect any reasonable form of governance. I still remember his kindergarten reaction to the release of Brittany Griner. "Isn't anybody going to thank me?"

I understand that we see things differently, but I just felt compelled to throw in my 2¢ worth on the issue. Pres. Biden has worked hard for the release of hostages in Gaza and has never complained that nobody appreciates his efforts. It's just a matter of one being able to do the job, quietly and effectively, and one not so.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Shilohsfoal

I don't know. When I read your description, I'm impressed as to how well it reflects the work of the former president...not President Biden. Grump has caused more disruption and bragging about wielding power than Pres. Biden ever has. From what I've seen over the last three years, Pres. Biden is just quietly doing the work that he was elected to do...watch over the nation and guide its direction. No bragging and crying about how nobody seems to appreciate all that he has done for us...like the other guy. He was constantly whining about how powerful he was...but wholly unable to affect any reasonable form of governance. I still remember his kindergarten reaction to the release of Brittany Griner. "Isn't anybody going to thank me?"

I understand that we see things differently, but I just felt compelled to throw in my 2¢ worth on the issue. Pres. Biden has worked hard for the release of hostages in Gaza and has never complained that nobody appreciates his efforts. It's just a matter of one being able to do the job, quietly and effectively, and one not so.

God bless,
Ted
What I was quoting is about Israel ,and where it gets it's power from.(The United States)
Trump is the king of the north at the time of the end.The king of the north causes Israel to rule over many. The king of the north eventually destroys almost everything in the middle east after Israel is defeated and overrun.That too is Israel policy.

Little horn is satan in his role as antichrist 6th trump.
Daniel 7:18 to 7:21.
The fourth kingdom is religious one world order. Satan as false messiah leads this system near future.
Read revelation chapter 13 for better understanding.

Antichrist will make war on the saints. It's one world system.
Again. Satan in his role as antichrist comes 6th trump to Jerusalem. One world religious system.

I won't debate or argue about this. I won't answer back.

Little horn is satan in his role as antichrist 6th trump.
Daniel 7:18 to 7:21.
The fourth kingdom is religious one world order. Satan as false messiah leads this system near future.
Read revelation chapter 13 for better understanding.

Antichrist will make war on the saints. It's one world system.
Again. Satan in his role as antichrist comes 6th trump to Jerusalem. One world religious system.

I won't debate or argue about this. I won't answer back.

It sounds like you haven't read anything about the little horn in the bible.

It sounds like you haven't read anything about the little horn in the bible.
I guess me and my mentor, dr murray, are doomed. I studied under pastor Murray for 20 years. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Hebrews chapter 5 . After 20 years, congregations should be teachers of God's word.

Second thessalonians chapter 2. There's only one son of perdition. That's satan in his role as antichrist near future. No guessing games. Satan goes by many names. He's play actor playing different roles.

Corinthians chapter 11. Satan masquerading as angel of light. Many biblically illiterate Christians will think satan is messiah near future. Deception and lies is satan's strategy.

Ephesians chapter 6 . The gospel armour is knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Those who lack knowledge will worship antichrist near future.

The little horn is the son of perdition.

Those banking on rapture will face spirtual destruction near future.

Some people have spirit of stupor and can't see the hidden truth of God's word.
Documentation, Isaiah chapter 6
Romans chapter 11.
Second thessalonians chapter 2. God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth.

I guess me and my mentor, dr murray, are doomed. I studied under pastor Murray for 20 years. I think I know what I'm talking about.

Hebrews chapter 5 . After 20 years, congregations should be teachers of God's word.

Second thessalonians chapter 2. There's only one son of perdition. That's satan in his role as antichrist near future. No guessing games. Satan goes by many names. He's play actor playing different roles.

Corinthians chapter 11. Satan masquerading as angel of light. Many biblically illiterate Christians will think satan is messiah near future. Deception and lies is satan's strategy.

Ephesians chapter 6 . The gospel armour is knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Those who lack knowledge will worship antichrist near future.

The little horn is the son of perdition.

Those banking on rapture will face spirtual destruction near future.

Some people have spirit of stupor and can't see the hidden truth of God's word.
Documentation, Isaiah chapter 6
Romans chapter 11.
Second thessalonians chapter 2. God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth.
Well,I'm not taught by Dr Murray
I have the holy spirit teaching me.

1 John 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

I would say you should ask for the holy spirit but it appears that you feel quite confident in Dr Murray and in him you trust.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back