Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The LORD said unto my Lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

I let go of me, and took hold of Him​

I pray that multitudes will discover that there is power in the name of Yahweh, for there truly is no other Savior.
The key that unlocks the mystery of Yahweh’s Word, is to remove the title of “the LORD” and replace that man-made label with His actual name.
Judges 5:3 Hear ye O kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto Yahweh; I will sing praises to Yahweh the God of Israel
  • An adoration type of fear created a desire to draw closer to Yahweh and worship Him; this resulted in the surrendering of my own will.
  • When I let go of me, and took hold of Him, that changed everything.
  • Through the indwelling of Yahweh’s Spirit my knowledge, discernment and wisdom became His.
  • With the ability to rightly discern His Word of truth, the shackles (or the traditions and teachings of men) that bound me were loosened, and I was set free!
  • Praise Yahweh (Pro 1:7, 2:1-11, Psa 40:1-4, 2:11, 1 Cor 2:11-14, Rom 12:2, Mark 4:11, 2 Tim 2:15), and choose you this day whom ye will Serve.

The message below from a believer in Australia touched my Heart, however this study guide (the LORD said unto my Lord) is not my own; I indeed penned it, but I’m not the author.

G’day John
Just finished reading your article, Yahweh speaking to David and it is such a treat to finally get an interpretation that sits well with my spirit.
Just wanted to let you know I absolutely love reading these articles of yours. Well done. Yahweh has opened a new window for me, thanks to your work.
To be honest your messages are the first ones that have caused me to sit up and think, can this be it? These (study guides) are revolutionary!
No one I have found is saying anything like this.
Thank You
Stewart

I let go of me, and took hold of Him​

I pray that multitudes will discover that there is power in the name of Yahweh, for there truly is no other Savior.
The key that unlocks the mystery of Yahweh’s Word, is to remove the title of “the LORD” and replace that man-made label with His actual name.

??? God is referred to by many titles and names in Scripture: Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Nissi, Emmanuel, King of Kings, Father, God of hosts, Redeemer, Judge, etc.. Why, then, is "Yahweh" His "actual name"? Do you think God is Jewish, that His divine language is Hebrew and that, therefore, long before the Jewish people existed He called Himself "Yahweh"? I don't. And I don't see any reason from God's word to think otherwise. So, I'll refer to God in the manner that the Bible does, understanding that God's actual or true name is unknown to us - if He even has one.

Nowhere in Scripture do we ever read, "The name 'Yahweh' is the key that unlocks the mystery of Yahweh's word." If it was such a "key," it stands to reason God would have said so clearly and repeatedly, wanting us, as He does, to understand Him and His truth. Instead, the "key" to understanding God and His truth is the Holy Spirit who will "lead us into all truth." (John 14:26; John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10-16)

It's my understanding that most of the scholars believe the tetragram, is the four- letter theonym יהוה ( transliterated as YHWH or YHVH), the name of God in the Hebrew Bible. It's in the scriptures over 7000 times.
God's pronunciation of the tetragram is unknown to us because of the reasoning of imperfect man. Imperfect man said God's name should not be used, so they replaced it with titles such as Lord and God, etc. So we don't know the accurate pronunciation of the tetragram, which is God's name.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back