Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Modern Procer Project. Today you have it all.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guille Yacante

If only I had been able to know all of this when I started my journey as a Christian, today ten years ago, I wouldn't have lost so much time, suffered so many things, and missed out on so many glorious moments I've had.

Am I selling something? No, not at all.

What is it that I am doing? I am taking the heat for the good of all us, using my real name, as it has to be, and handing over for free an all-in-one megaproject, that are not YouTube videos, but books. E-books that I advice you to print by the way.

I am summarizing the topics involved and what is it about.

The world is about to implode, we have been slow-cooked as a society, right from the French Revolution up until today, and it has been all the plan of the demons to breed some bad weeds of human beings all over the world so to get us killing each other stupidly in the day of the Blue Monday, the "Day of Waking Up", or the "Day of the Hangover".

What I am doing is calling for a controlled demolition of the Matrix, the system mounted for that purpose, to get us all entangled, so that the chaos and destruction intended to be brought be avoided.

It's the solutions which make the difference, and they are all put together in the book "Modern Procer Project NOW!", the series of four articles in my website modernprocer.com, and the extras that you could read by the way, including my book "The Trilogy", so to make it easier for the Church to understand why is it that the Rapture is after the tribulation.

Let's move.

Group stage is going to be over in no time, and to be a person that cares about being any good and serving his generation will pay.

Pass the message, share. That is among the best that you can do for the world and Evangelical Christianism.

Thank you.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back