Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Think Like Him

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

Hello :)

I have a very special prayer request.

I am asking Jesus to help me think like He thinks.

Instead of focusing on what NOT to think, I am focusing on WHAT to think.

Please pray that Jesus shows me, tells me, blesses me with a mind that thinks like Him.

The Bible says I have the mind of Christ. Let it be so in His Name.

Thanks everyone. I very much appreciate your prayers.

Heavenly Father I ask in Jesus name that you baptize Angel now in the Holy Ghost and Fire. Immerse her unto life with power. Fill her and create in her a river of living water out of her belly.

In Jesus name I pray that Angel may be filled with the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that her heart will be flooded with light so that she can understand the confident hope He has given to those He called.

In Jesus name I pray that she be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding that she will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

In Jesus name I pray for Godly character in all areas in Angels life.

In Jesus name I pray that you set her mind and keep it set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.

In Jesus name I pray that you fix her thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Help her Jesus to think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

In Jesus name I pray that you set her mind, fix her thoughts on seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness and His will first in all areas of her life.

In Jesus name I pray that you fill her heart and her soul to seek the LORD my God; Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. Lead her and guide her in all her ways to submit to you, so that her path will be made straight.

In Jesus name Amen.

Heavenly Father I ask in Jesus name that you baptize Angel now in the Holy Ghost and Fire. Immerse her unto life with power. Fill her and create in her a river of living water out of her belly.

In Jesus name I pray that Angel may be filled with the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that her heart will be flooded with light so that she can understand the confident hope He has given to those He called.

In Jesus name I pray that she be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding that she will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

In Jesus name I pray that you set her mind and keep it set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.

In Jesus name I pray that you fix her thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Help her Jesus to think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

In Jesus name I pray that you set her mind, fix her thoughts on seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness and His will first in all areas of her life.

In Jesus name I pray that you fill her heart and her soul to seek the LORD my God; Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. Lead her and guide her in all her ways to submit to you, so that her path will be made straight.

In Jesus name Amen.
AMEN...

In Jesus name Amen.
Amen!
Beautiful, powerful prayer :)

May our Father bless and bring you into His perfect will for your life all the days of your life. Father, you know the heart of this dear sister Angel, and her wish to be more like Your Son Jesus, and just by chance You have said we are being conformed into the very image of Him. Please show her through Your word where she is growing in grace and truth of our Lord Jesus, and that You are going to meet her with a "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." Thank You Father and I praise you for bring this sweet sister into our fellowship in Jesus' name. Amen

I think we all need that prayer Angel - may we all grow more like Him every day. Praying that each day you will grow closer to Him, and take on His character and thoughts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back