Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Thinking of building a website?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

HGPgal

I checked out about half a dozen site builders and this was not only the easiest, but also the one with the most features. When you choose to use my link to build your site, I will make myself available to you for 30 days.

Ask me those questions you’re too embarrassed to post on the forums. Ask how I did certain things. Ask any “newbie†question you want. And if I can’t answer it, I’ll direct you to an appropriate place to get help. That’s like having your own webmaster contract. (Even though I’m a webmistress…) I don’t claim to know it all – hardly! I’m just willing to share what I’ve learned and help you avoid some of the pitfalls.

And I’ll provide this information and my availability to you FREE. Gratis. Zilch. All I ask is that you subscribe to my newsletter and confirm your subscription through the double opt-in confirmation process. That’s it! Join the growing number of decorating enthusiasts at Decorating with HGPgal and get help with your own website. Such a deal!

If this sounds like something you could use, email me right now at Lisa(at)HGPgal(dot)com with the subject: Website Bldr.

Then go to my site at http://www.hgpgal.com and click on the “Lisa Recommends†page. Click on the link for the IBF website builder. You’ll go to their intro page and you can start your free 10-day trial right away. So cool!

Happy building!
~~Lisa DeClue
Owner and Webmistress
Decorating with HGPgal
http://www.HGpgal.com

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back